The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mike (Gerard Butler) gives Nancy (Katherine Heigl) tips, or rules, on how to be more accessible to men

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Mike (Gerard Butler) gives Nancy (Katherine Heigl) tips, or rules, on how to be more accessible to men Empty
PostSubject: Mike (Gerard Butler) gives Nancy (Katherine Heigl) tips, or rules, on how to be more accessible to men   Mike (Gerard Butler) gives Nancy (Katherine Heigl) tips, or rules, on how to be more accessible to men Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:53 pm

You have to enter your birthdate to see it...LOL

http://www.stumbleupon.com/s/#1aE0VB/www.traileraddict.com/clip/the-ugly-truth/rule-2/
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Mike (Gerard Butler) gives Nancy (Katherine Heigl) tips, or rules, on how to be more accessible to men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike (Gerard Butler) gives Nancy (Katherine Heigl) tips, or rules, on how to be more accessible to men   Mike (Gerard Butler) gives Nancy (Katherine Heigl) tips, or rules, on how to be more accessible to men Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:28 pm

I thought her name was Abby not Nancy?

The more that I see of this film, the more I'm starting to think this might just be a bunch of dirty, crude talk just for the shock value of being crude.

I hope I'm wrong and it's really funny. Or maybe I'm just starting to wonder if there is much acting on Gerry's part in this film. I guess when an actor's personal life becomes tabloid fodder it makes it harder separate the actor from the characters that they play.
Sometimes I think it is better not to know anything about an actor so that you can just enjoy the performance...

ETA: direct link without the age restriction:

http://www.traileraddict.com/clip/the-ugly-truth/rule-2
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Gerard Butler) gives Nancy (Katherine Heigl) tips, or rules, on how to be more accessible to men   Mike (Gerard Butler) gives Nancy (Katherine Heigl) tips, or rules, on how to be more accessible to men Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Oh, my!

I feel very conflicted. Part of me is offended by guys acting like this, but I can't help it. Part of me is turned on too.......I'm sorry, the sound of G saying that whole, "put me in your mouth, I taste good" thing is definitely going to stay with me for a while........... Mike (Gerard Butler) gives Nancy (Katherine Heigl) tips, or rules, on how to be more accessible to men 6095
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike (Gerard Butler) gives Nancy (Katherine Heigl) tips, or rules, on how to be more accessible to men   Mike (Gerard Butler) gives Nancy (Katherine Heigl) tips, or rules, on how to be more accessible to men Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike (Gerard Butler) gives Nancy (Katherine Heigl) tips, or rules, on how to be more accessible to men
Page 1 of 1