The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why was Butler on the cellphone at the Hangover after party?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Why was Butler on the cellphone at the Hangover after party? Empty
PostSubject: Why was Butler on the cellphone at the Hangover after party?   Why was Butler on the cellphone at the Hangover after party? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:32 pm

"THIS woman just had twins, and I was trying to find out if one of them was mine" -- Gerard Butler, of "300" fame, jokingly explaining why he was on his cellphone at the Cinema Society after- party for "The Hangover."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06112009/gossip/pagesix/endquote_173626.htm
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Why was Butler on the cellphone at the Hangover after party?   Why was Butler on the cellphone at the Hangover after party? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:28 pm

This Kelly chick from the New York Housewives, that Mr. B, supposedly was calling, works or worked for Page Six, where the above quote was taken from.

I know...another useless piece of information. bounce
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Why was Butler on the cellphone at the Hangover after party?   Why was Butler on the cellphone at the Hangover after party? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:39 pm

That's not useless, PJ. In fact, it adds to the general absurdity that seems to happen when women (Page Six or otherwise) get into the 'Butler Zone'. Wink

Honestly, that a damn good answer to a moronic question from a pap.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Why was Butler on the cellphone at the Hangover after party?   Why was Butler on the cellphone at the Hangover after party? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:52 am

DonnaKat wrote:
"THIS woman just had twins, and I was trying to find out if one of them was mine" -- Gerard Butler,
I love it.

I believe he deliberately comes up with outrageous things to say. He must laugh his head off when people take what he says seriously. Like the chicken thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why was Butler on the cellphone at the Hangover after party?   Why was Butler on the cellphone at the Hangover after party? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why was Butler on the cellphone at the Hangover after party?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: I Heard it Through the Grapevine...Unofficial Stuff-
Jump to: