The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Ribs Hurt!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

My Ribs Hurt!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My Ribs Hurt!!!!!   My Ribs Hurt!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:55 pm

Ahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!
April 29, 2009

GERARD BUTLER'S RASHEE?

And we don't mean his Zodiac sign either. An unnamed source, who has been traveling around southern India with the actor, tells us the Scottish hottie broke out in a mysterious rash late last night.

Butler, after enjoying a late dinner at a local restaurant with friends, returned to his hotel room with an unnamed Indian beauty who was also a dinner guest. Several hours later the actor's companion placed a call to the front desk asking them to summon a physician because the actor was not feeling well and had several red spots on his face and elsewhere on his body, possibly due to something he had ingested at dinner.

After being taken to the local hospital it was determined that it was not a case of food allergy, as had been suspected, but that apparently the actor was allergic to the scented oil his unnamed guest had been rubbing on him to "calm" his dosha.

This morning when asked how Butler was feeling, his camp said he was resting quietly and recovering from heat rash and overexertion.

The actor is to be honored at a party thrown by his friend Priyanka Chopra before leaving India and Ms. Piggy Chops told us she hoped he would be recovered sufficiently to attend.

Lakshima Liesalota

http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gerardsrasheenotruthata.jpg

My Ribs Hurt!!!!! 646968

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

My Ribs Hurt!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ribs Hurt!!!!!   My Ribs Hurt!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:31 pm

lol! The link only points to a picture. Did you write this, Leo?
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

My Ribs Hurt!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ribs Hurt!!!!!   My Ribs Hurt!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:48 pm

I wish I could take the credit. I found it on IMDb....apparently it was a gag article, so I posted it here.

I was laughing so hard, I had to flee to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

My Ribs Hurt!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ribs Hurt!!!!!   My Ribs Hurt!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:01 am

Wasn't it well-written? Bloody hilarious.

I wonder how many people jumped at it offering to send medicine to India for GB?? Hahhaaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Ribs Hurt!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ribs Hurt!!!!!   My Ribs Hurt!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ribs Hurt!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: The Pantry Fanzone and Playroom :: Humor Zone-
Jump to: