The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry in India?

Go down 
+3
DonnaKat
Nay
Dallas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:29 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Priyanka-Gerard-bond-in-Jaipur-/articleshow/4435248.cms

Priyanka, Gerard bond in Jaipur!
23 Apr 2009
Hollywood actor Gerard Butler is hot property – he’s been linked to not just Jennifer Aniston, but also Priyanka Chopra. But Piggy Chops has always Priyanka Chopra maintained that they’re “just friends”.
They’re such good friends, apparently, that Butler is in India, not just to ‘discover the country’, but also to catch up with Priyanka. Gerard came to India on Tuesday morning and immediately left for Jaipur, where Priyanka is shooting for Ashutosh Gowarikar’s What’s Your Rashee?. He went to the sets of the film in hotel Shiv Vilas in the afternoon. Priyanka introduced him to the cast and crew. He had a long chat with Gowarikar about Indian movies and his projects in Hollywood. He also spoke to Hurman Baweja, and they both hit it off well.
“He’s a very down-to-earth person and curious about India,” says a source from the unit of the film. The actor, who’s booked in his own name, tried tying a safa, intrigued by the colourful dupattas that were being used in the shoot. “After Priyanka finished work, Gerard, she and some members of the unit set off for a sight-seeing session around the city in a bus,” says a source.
Gerard, who will stay in India for a few days, will go to Udaipur and spend a day in Jodhpur as well, after staying in Jaipur for two days. He will then go to Agra to see the Taj, after which he’ll proceed to Goa and a couple of places down south, if time permits.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:30 pm

India? I shall require photographic evidence of GB .............. wearing chappals and a flowery shirt.

Dammit, now I want a curry for dinner! Smile

Last edited by Nay on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:32 pm

He sure does get around....in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:38 pm

But it's all good DK because he can bring me back some spicy takeaway.

*ring, ring* Allo, I'd like to order:
  • Channa Dahl
  • plain Naan bread
  • a Lamb Rogan Josh (medium)
  • aaaaaaaand some Gulab Jamun (golden milk balls)
Do you take credit card and will you stamp my frequent diner's card, GB? I'm thinking - yes. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Dallas wrote:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Priyanka-Gerard-bond-in-Jaipur-/articleshow/4435248.cms

Priyanka, Gerard bond in Jaipur!
23 Apr 2009
Hollywood actor Gerard Butler is hot property – he’s been linked to not just Jennifer Aniston, but also Priyanka Chopra. But Piggy Chops has always Priyanka Chopra maintained that they’re “just friends”.

Ah, Christ. I go away for a few days and he's got two hot affairs on the go.

Gerry, please stop. I cannot keep up.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:16 pm

lol..

I love Indian food, but for the life of me, I don't know what anything is called, except curry and naan.

Gerry is a very curious soul, though.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:33 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Costa Rica wasn't far off.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:08 pm

Here's another article stating that he went to India with 4 friends.

I'm sure one is Alan, his shadow!! Could Fry Guy be with them as well??? hahahaha.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/200904232009042303182362a982214e/Priyanka-has-her-own-%E2%80%98Butler%E2%80%98.html

Priyanka Chopra is having a great time with friend, Hollywood hottie Gerard Butler, in Jaipur

By Kunal M Shah
Posted On Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 03:18:23 AM

Spartan King Leonidas has flown down to Jaipur to meet his good friend Priyanka Chopra. Confused? Well, we're talking about the dashing Hollywood actor Gerard Butler, who played the King in the film 300, currently in Jaipur to spend some time with Priyanka. Priyanka is shooting for Ashutosh Gowarikar's What's Your Rashee?, in Jaipur.
Fuelling the buzz about Gerard and Priyanka's closeness, our source says, “Gerard came to India a couple of days ago with four friends.But he landed at Jaipur on Tuesday as Priyanka is there and spent the entire day with her on the sets of What's Your Rashee? Later, they dined together and are also staying at the same hotel, Shiv Vilas. Gerard has plans of coming to Mumbai too.”
Giving us the back story about their friendship, our source adds, “Gerard first met Priyanka in November 2008 at the inauguration of Atlantis The Palm, in Dubai and they have been in touch ever since over the phone.
They hit it off very well, and were spotted having a good time together at the party that Shah Rukh Khan had hosted, post the inauguration.
Apparently, Priyanka had also dropped by to have lunch with him in Chicago once, when she was there on a shoot. They are now, of course, spending a lot of time with each other.”
Gerard, quite a ladies man, has been linked to many beauties, including Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston and Naomi Campbell.
We sent a text message to Priyanka's spokesperson, but she remained unavailable for comment.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:30 pm

I hope he brought Dramamine.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:25 am

Leo wrote:
I hope he brought Dramamine.

Is that the name of his newest lady friend??

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:28 am

Dallas wrote:
... But he landed at Jaipur on Tuesday as Priyanka is there and spent the entire day with her on the sets of What's Your Rashee?
Oh pleeeeeze, someone do something with the title of that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sob* Doctor, my rashee appeared after I shared a microphone with Gerard Butler at a karaoke bar. It's not *hick* my faaaauuult! Gerry in India? Sad_143
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:32 am

Yes, that title ranks up there with "The Baster".

If GB ends up doing a movie with her (and apparently he said something about wanting to do a movie together when he met her in Dubai) then I would say that his leading ladies have made movies with really bad titles prior to working with him.

Kinda like Katherine Heigel and "Knocked Up".....
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:54 am

Dallas wrote:

Is that the name of his newest lady friend??

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Gerry in India? 307689
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Here's a new article with a pic. He is in India with Richard LaGravenese.

Looks like he got a haircut. Thank goodness he shaved the mutton chops. They were long.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/May-we-serve-you-Butler/articleshow/4439871.cms

May we serve you Butler
24 Apr 2009, 0000 hrs IST, MANDVI SHARMA , TNN

We plead guilty! Yes, we’ve been up to our antics of snooping and probing, but when the person being stalked is Scottish hunk Gerard Butler, we Gerard Butler in Jaipur
really can’t help it, right?

When we headed for Shiv Vilas Palace in Jaipur to meet Butler, who’s there bonding with “good friend”, actress Priyanka Chopra, we caught the Hollywood actor walking in right after his visit to Amber fort.

“Hi! I am Gerry,” he said. Looking cool in a casual dull blue tee, pants and a white hat to keep the sun at bay, Butler didn’t seem to mind the female adulation coming his way. As the ladies of the cast and the crew of What’s Your Rashee? kept approaching him for pictures and autographs, he was more than sporting. “I kind of have that effect on people... and see how modest I am about it,” he laughs.

This may be his second visit to India, but he doesn’t seem to be able to get enough of the country. “Every time I come to India, I feel that I haven’t spent enough time here. I love this country. It attracts you towards itself and you can never say no. Last year, I had come to India, and thankfully, no one got to know about it. I’d like to keep it that way this time too. I am planning to stay here till Priyanka’s done with her shoot. Then I have a few places in mind, like Rishikesh, Manali and some parts of Rajasthan, that I’d like to visit,” he says.

Accompanying the actor on his India trip is Richard LaGravenese, the writer-director of the romantic flick PS, I Love You. Talking about his Indian experience, Richard says, “I am enjoying this whole Indian movie shooting. It is an honour, and the director seems like a nice man.”

Butler then adds, “I had auditioned for Lagaan, but I didn’t get the role. I guess they wanted to say that I was too good looking for the role. That I guess can be the only reason,” he jokes.

The guy sure has a great sense of humour. We also ask him whether there is any truth in the rumours about the link-up between him and Jennifer Aniston? “No! I am not even close to having an affair with her. I don’t mind getting married to an Indian girl, though. Too bad Priyanka already has a boyfriend,” he says. But then we all know that Piggy Chops is only his “good friend”! No wonder she’d advised him to take a bodyguard when they went around for a visit to Amber Fort. “Priyanka asked me to take a bodyguard with me and I found that very funny,” he says.

Last edited by Dallas on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh my, his humility astounds me. Rolling Eyes

Piggy Chops...what kind of a nickname is that?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Piggy chops, makes me think of mutton chops....and I'm glad Gerry shaved his.

Looks like he got a buzz cut and maybe dyed his hair. Perhaps he is trying to change his appearance? I don't know why. That karaoke video was fantastic and the rumors going around are nothing but flattering.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:21 pm

Why on earth would someone give those details in an interview - on the fly or not?

Seriously, is reality getting lost in his world?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:35 pm

"Last year, I had come to India, and thankfully, no one got to know about it. I’d like to keep it that way this time too. "

So therefore I am going to give this interview and tell the media all my travel plans (which I see they have already reported in detail).
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Moving thread to Latest News, now that we have a picture and pretty "credible" evidence that he's in India.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:24 pm

I think it's India's time to go ga-ga over him.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:53 pm

Dallas wrote:
“I don’t mind getting married to an Indian girl, though. Too bad Priyanka already has a boyfriend,” he says.

And has anyone seen Priyanka's newest boyfriend, Shahid Kapoor? He's absolutely gorgeous....

http://www.desihits.com/celebs/view/shahid+kapoor

Yes Gerry, I wouldn't mind being married to a Chippendale dancer, either. But, you know...
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:00 pm

Dallas wrote:
"Last year, I had come to India, and thankfully, no one got to know about it. I’d like to keep it that way this time too. "

So therefore I am going to give this interview and tell the media all my travel plans (which I see they have already reported in detail).

Please have mercy. My ribs hurt. Bad.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:34 am

Leo! It's good to see your pretty face.

But you should know by now that Dallas has not a drop of mercy in her veins.

Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:23 am

Leo, you are so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:55 am

Awww, thanks babe.

XO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gerry in India? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry in India?   Gerry in India? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry in India?
Page 1 of 1