The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A big Hi there from the Wolf Den

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneWolf
Boringly Sane

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-20

A big Hi there from the Wolf Den Empty
PostSubject: A big Hi there from the Wolf Den   A big Hi there from the Wolf Den Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:23 am

Hi everyone!!!!

I'd like to say it is great to find a "cool" site (no butt-kissing, cliques or all that goes with it...) to chat with everyone and not feel ignored.....

I am prior service Marine Corps, 1st Marine Division to be exact-(the true Marine Corps, none of the swingin' wing stuff....) I like to help others, though I am not much of a talker myself. Listen more than comment. Because I do not believe in playing with someone's feelings, I am up front but not blunt.

Because I have a "no fear" attitude, I love challenges. I dont believe in the word "can't" because anything is possible if you try hard enough. I love to have fun, without fun you get stressed out and you get older faster and with me-it aint gonna happen. I am like a storm, here one minute, gone the next....Always lookin' for somethin' to do: whether it be havin' a good time, talkin' to someone, whatever...I like to live as if I won't see tomorrow.....even if it's on the edge! Keep the faith everyone...! Cuz the past is gone!!!!!

So!!!! Now that is all said, lets chat and have a good time shall we?!

Peace.

LW
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: A big Hi there from the Wolf Den   A big Hi there from the Wolf Den Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:34 am

Hello Wolf and welcome to our peaceful and peace loving part of the world. Here we play together in harmony and are honest and supportive with each other.

Your name is familiar. Are you the JJ regular poster?
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: A big Hi there from the Wolf Den   A big Hi there from the Wolf Den Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:31 am

Welcome Lone Wolf - I love your attitude. It is one that is very familiar in my household. Cancer and MS have existed in my world but have not won and never will. I hope you have as much fun as I do here and that you speak your mind.
Hugs,
Dawn
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf
Boringly Sane

PostSubject: Re: A big Hi there from the Wolf Den   A big Hi there from the Wolf Den Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:56 am

Nay wrote:
Hello Wolf and welcome to our peaceful and peace loving part of the world. Here we play together in harmony and are honest and supportive with each other.

Your name is familiar. Are you the JJ regular poster?

Thanks. I wouldn't say regular...I comment only when I feel things are worth commenting.....other wise I am rollin' my eyes and go to the next one.
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf
Boringly Sane

PostSubject: Re: A big Hi there from the Wolf Den   A big Hi there from the Wolf Den Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:00 am

Oggy wrote:
Welcome Lone Wolf - I love your attitude. It is one that is very familiar in my household. Cancer and MS have existed in my world but have not won and never will. I hope you have as much fun as I do here and that you speak your mind.
Hugs,
Dawn

Thanks Dawn. Good to hear that you and yours know how to kick some a**!
My family and I have dealt with the big "C" and COPD and several others. Though both my parents are gone now, there was a fight to the finish all because they had the faith and would not be beaten. I am sure I will have fun and I will put my 2 cents in if I need to.

Peace.

LW
Back to top Go down
Misty
Random Babbler
Misty

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: A big Hi there from the Wolf Den   A big Hi there from the Wolf Den Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Welcome to the madhouse LW!! I'm sure you'll love it here where we all may be a bit sassy, but know how to act like adults too and respect each other! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.inspiredreality.forum777.com
LoneWolf
Boringly Sane

PostSubject: Re: A big Hi there from the Wolf Den   A big Hi there from the Wolf Den Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Misty wrote:
Welcome to the madhouse LW!! I'm sure you'll love it here where we all may be a bit sassy, but know how to act like adults too and respect each other! *hugs*

thanks Misty. I am curious as to what other name you may know me under..... **frowns from wonder**
Back to top Go down
Misty
Random Babbler
Misty

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: A big Hi there from the Wolf Den   A big Hi there from the Wolf Den Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:48 pm

LOL Hell if I know! I just never know, some people change names from one site to another. So, nice to meet you it is! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.inspiredreality.forum777.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big Hi there from the Wolf Den   A big Hi there from the Wolf Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A big Hi there from the Wolf Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Pantry Member Stuff :: Introductions :: Tell Us About You-
Jump to: