The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rumours - Lover or Fighter?

Go down 
+6
LadyNOLA
greyeyegoddess
pamelajane
Leo
DonnaKat
Nay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Rumours - Lover or Fighter? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours - Lover or Fighter?   Rumours - Lover or Fighter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Helena wrote:

Yes he's a fighter...but for someone to be a fighter, he has to have passion, which also makes him a lover.

Beautiful summation, H. It's not OR. It's AND.

Last edited by Nay on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - Lover or Fighter?   Rumours - Lover or Fighter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:28 pm

I am tempted to pick Basket 4 because anything that has the words "straddling" and "on GB" in it is a basket I want to be in!

However, I will pick Basket 2. I think we can believe some of what's put out there about Gerry, but not all.

I also agree that Gerry has within him the capacity to be both a lover AND a fighter at the same time, and that's the hottest kind of man!

Congratulations on being in love, Lena! You so deserve it! *sigh* I love romance!
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - Lover or Fighter?   Rumours - Lover or Fighter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Helena!!! Good for you!
It always happens when you least expect it, doesn't it?

I'm thrilled for you.
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
dreamer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - Lover or Fighter?   Rumours - Lover or Fighter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:57 am

Smile A very interesting and entertaining thread. I pick basket #2.

Lena congrats sweetie, good luck to you.

Barb geek
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - Lover or Fighter?   Rumours - Lover or Fighter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:34 pm

LadyNOLA wrote:
I am tempted to pick Basket 4 because anything that has the words "straddling" and "on GB" in it is a basket I want to be in!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I'm right there with ya, sweetiepuss!
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - Lover or Fighter?   Rumours - Lover or Fighter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:07 pm

I go with "WhoTF came up with that dumb basket idea?" Just kidding. I agree on basket number 2. I think the PR people have something to do with what's out there and then there's Gerry, who does it all by himself. Wait, that didn't come out right. Rolling Eyes

All the best in your new romance, Helena!

PJ
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - Lover or Fighter?   Rumours - Lover or Fighter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:21 pm

pamelajane wrote:
I agree on basket number 2. I think the PR people have something to do with what's out there and then there's Gerry, who does it all by himself. Wait, that didn't come out right. Rolling Eyes

Hahahahaha! Good one PJ. Can I quote you on that later???
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - Lover or Fighter?   Rumours - Lover or Fighter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:46 am

Why shor, Nay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - Lover or Fighter?   Rumours - Lover or Fighter? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumours - Lover or Fighter?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2