The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would you do if...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

What would you do if... Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Most of us know how to play, but I'll explain anyway. You post a scenario starting with "what would you do if", and the poster below responds. Then the poster posts a "what would you do if", and so on.

For example:

"What would you do if you woke up to find that a gerbil was gnawing on your toes?"
Answer: "I'd yell 'ouch', then probably involuntarily kick the gerbil across the room. Then I'd wonder how much I had to drink the night before."

What would you do if you just spent over three hours getting decked out to go to a wedding and were running late, and as soon as you walked outside a big fat bird (who had most certainly eaten LOTS and LOTS of purple berries that day) pooped on your head?
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:38 am

DonnaKat wrote:

What would you do if you just spent over three hours getting decked out to go to a wedding and were running late, and as soon as you walked outside a big fat bird (who had most certainly eaten LOTS and LOTS of purple berries that day) pooped on your head?
I'll go first. Wink

Undoubtedly, the air around me would immediately turn blue with foul words unsuitable for the sensitive ears of small children. Then a fierce clan warrior cry would erupt from inside this small body and a stick-wielding chase would be on.

If the chase was unsuccessful (ie. irreparable damage was not done to said air-born pest), I would hastily rinse off my hair under the garden hose and tuck it away under a brightly coloured turban resplendent with jewels and sequins ... What do you think? Too much?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ... if whilst waiting at a busy train station, you spy the ex-love of your life chatting up a bombshell clad in short skirt, dark sunglasses and plunging neckline? Suddenly a crazed passenger hurtles past you, knocking your suitcase from your hand.

With a loud bang, it hits the pavement and springs open, allowing a strong breeze to catch your Bridget Jones underwear and send it fluttering away to wrap around his ankles. He leans down, gingerly picks it up and looks around to see ...

affraid

Back to top Go down
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:42 am

Quote :

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ... if whilst waiting at a busy train station, you spy the ex-love of your life chatting up a bombshell clad in short skirt, dark sunglasses and plunging neckline? Suddenly a crazed passenger hurtles past you, knocking your suitcase from your hand.

With a loud bang, it hits the pavement and springs open, allowing a strong breeze to catch your Bridget Jones underwear and send it fluttering away to wrap around his ankles. He leans down, gingerly picks it up and looks around to see ...

affraid

Hmm...I'd say, "Jesus, you still carry around your mother's underwear in your pocket??? That's why we broke up, you creep. Get a life!" And when the bombshell turns away in disgust, I'd grab the undies from his stupified person, flip him off with a smug smile and be on my way.

What would you do if....you were stuck in an elevator for an extended period of time with at least five other people, one of whom has an EXTRAORDINARY case of bad gas?
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:27 pm

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: The Pantry Fanzone and Playroom :: Gaming Therapy-
Jump to: