The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barking dog leads fan to Gerard Butler on lochside walk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Barking dog leads fan to Gerard Butler on lochside walk Empty
PostSubject: Barking dog leads fan to Gerard Butler on lochside walk   Barking dog leads fan to Gerard Butler on lochside walk Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 11:47 pm

Pic at link:

https://stv.tv/news/stirling-central/1376791-barking-dog-leads-fan-to-gerard-butler-on-lochside-walk/

The Hollywood star was taking a stroll near Loch Earn when Lhasa Apso Dino started barking at him.
Star walk: Audrey couldn't believe who she bumped into with dog Dino. Audrey Kerr

A barmaid was left stunned when her barking dog led her into the path of a Hollywood A-lister.

Audrey Kerr was out taking Lhasa Apso cross Dino out for his daily stroll at Loch Earn on Wednesday afternoon when she saw a man and woman approaching in the opposite direction.

The 48-year-old, who is dog sitting for her boss, had to chase after Dino he started barking at the star and his girlfriend.

Audrey said: "Dino started barking at the man and I went up and had to take the dog away from him.

"He's quite strange with men, especially people with hats on. But they started clapping him and saying how gorgeous Dino was.

"It wasn't until he started talking that I said, 'You're Gerard Butler.'

"If it wasn't for Dino barking at him they could have walked right by me and I wouldn't have knew.

"He was really nice and really down to earth.

"They were fair taken with the dog and we stood and blethered for about five minutes.

"I know his parents stay in Comrie and I was asking him if he was staying for New Year and he said he really didn't know and was supposed to be in America yesterday."

Audrey, who works in The Stags Head pub at the Loch Earn Caravan Park, said she hopes the star might drop in for a drink.

"He was so down to earth and so pleasant. I invited him for a pint in the pub and he said he'd come.

"Whether he will, or not, we'll see."

Butler, 47, from Paisley, is often seen around the Perthshire and Trossachs areas while back visiting his parents.

A few days before he posed for pictures with punters in a local bar in Comrie.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Barking dog leads fan to Gerard Butler on lochside walk   Barking dog leads fan to Gerard Butler on lochside walk Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 11:50 pm

http://scottishdailynews.com/2016/12/gerard-butler-perthshire/

Barmaid bumps into Hollywood hunk Gerard Butler in the middle of the woods while walking her dog – but it was the POOCH that recognised him
By
scottishdailynews
Dec 28, 2016

A shocked barmaid bumped into Hollywood hunk Gerard Butler while walking her dog in the woods.

Audrey Kerr met the Scots actor near Loch Earn Caravan Park in Perthshire after pooch Dino barked at the 300 star and stopped him in his tracks.

He was walking in the forest with a mystery woman and was wrapped up for the cold weather – hiding his real identity.

Shop assistant and barmaid Audrey said: “I didn’t even ken it was him but the dog went right over and was barking.

“If it wasn’t for Dino he could have walked on by and I wouldn’t have even known it was him.

“It was only when he started talking that I realised it was Gerard Butler.”

The actor revealed he had spent Christmas with family in Scotland and patted Dino before heading on his way.

But Audrey snapped a quick picture with the Hollywood star and it has racked up thousands of likes on Facebook.

She wrote in the caption: “Not everyday you meet Gerard Butler.”

Hundreds of jealous fans poured in on the comments with one writing: “Sooooo incredibly jealous.”

Others wanted to know exactly where they met, with Sandra Douglas adding: “In what woods was this lol. Influx of females if you tell xx.”

And Claire Kerr said: “Amazing. He’s so handsome. Xxx.”
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Barking dog leads fan to Gerard Butler on lochside walk   Barking dog leads fan to Gerard Butler on lochside walk Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 12:52 am

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/358757/gerard-butler-goes-viral-with-pic-as-he-surprises-fan-out-walking-her-dog-in-forest-near-crieff/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-ScottishSun-_-20161228-_-759148664

If you go down to the woods Gerard Butler goes viral with pic as he surprises fan out walking her dog in forest near Crieff

Fans on facebook have gushed as the pic of the pair was shared thousands of times across social media as the Hollywood A-lister revealed he was supposed to be in America
BY GRAHAM MANN
28th December 2016, 7:57 pm

A LUCKY Perthshire woman went for a tramp in the woods and ended up meeting a Hollywood hunk.

Audrey Kerr bumped into Scots A-lister Gerard Butler when she was taking her pooch for a walk in St Fillans village near Crieff.

Audrey Kerr bumped into Gerard Butler when she was out walking

The Scots star, originally from Paisley, has starred in global blockbusters including 300, London has Fallen, Law Abiding Citizen and The Phantom of the Opera.

But the down to earth 47-year-old was more than happy to pose for a pic with Audrey who shared the snap with the Facebook page Scotland from the Roadside.

And Audrey, 48, was taken by surprise when she came across the Hollywood hard-man and his girlfriend.

She said: “Dino started barking at the man and I went up and had to take the dog away from him.

“He’s quite strange with men, especially people with hats on. But they started clapping him and saying how gorgeous Dino was.

“It wasn’t until he started talking that I said, ‘You’re Gerard Butler.’

“If it wasn’t for Dino barking at him they could have walked right by me and I wouldn’t have knew.

“He was really nice and really down to earth.

“They were fair taken with the dog and we stood and blethered for about five minutes.”

And Butler even revealed to Audrey that he’s not supposed to be in Scotland at the moment.

She told STV: “I know his parents stay in Comrie and I was asking him if he was staying for New Year and he said he really didn’t know and was supposed to be in America yesterday.”
Hollywood hunk Gerard Butler

The picture earned 4,000 likes within two hours of being posted.

Chuffed Audrey played down the surprise encounter, writing: “Not everyday you meet Gerard Butler.”

Hundreds of Butler fans then swamped the page with comments.

Impressed Elise Marie wrote: “Sooooo incredibly jealous.”

Sandra Douglas wanted to know the exact spot where they met, adding: “In what woods was this lol. Influx of females if you tell xx.”

Claire Kerr swooned: “Amazing. He’s so handsome. Xxx.”
Hollywood hunk Gerard Butler made the hotties' list as well

Lucy Blaylock joked: “Takes the song ‘when you go down to the woods today you’re sure for a big surprise’ to a whole new level.”

Jacqui Scott was also pressing Audrey for an exact location, begging: “OMG. You’re so, so lucky. Send me a map of how to go there please.”

Honest Kerri Brown Vice added: “I would have passed out.”

Michelle Johnston was a bit more adventurous, writing: “Books taxi to St Fillans.”

However, not everyone was smitten by the thought of an encounter with the action-movie super star.

Diarmud Griffin teased: “Gerard Butlers are native to Scotland and can be spotted in forest habitats more easily at this time of year.

“Their coats do afford them some degree of camouflage but due to hunger they have been known to hang about paths hoping for titbits from walkers.

“Approach with caution as explosions and insane terrorists are never far behind.”

We told you earlier this year how Gerard canned plans to buy a Scottish castle – in favour of kipping on his mum’s couch.

And it tops off a great 2016 for the star, who was voted into the 100 sexiest list.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Barking dog leads fan to Gerard Butler on lochside walk   Barking dog leads fan to Gerard Butler on lochside walk Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 1:08 am

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/lucky-fan-bumps-gerard-butler-9529435

Lucky fan bumps into Gerard Butler at caravan park after dog sniffs out star
Barmaid Audrey was taking dog Dino for a walk along South Shore Road in Crieff when the Lhasa Apso and Yorkie cross stopped the Hollywood actor in his tracks.

ByPaul O'Hare

Lucky fan Audrey bumped into the Hollywood actor while walking her dog (Photo: Facebook)

A dog walker bumped into Gerard Butler today – after her boss’ pooch stopped the Hollywood superstar in his tracks.

Audrey Kerr, 48, met the 300 actor on the South Shore Road at Loch Earn Caravan Park in Crieff, Perthshire.

Butler, who was accompanied by a woman, was walking towards her at the time.

Shop assistant and barmaid Audrey said: “They were wrapped up and I didn’t even ken it was him.

“But the dog went right over and was barking.

“If it wasn’t for Dino he could have walked on by and I wouldn’t have even known it was him.

“It was only when he started talking that I realised it was Gerard Butler.”

The actor patted Dino - a cross between a Lhasa Apso and a Yorkie – and told Audrey he had spent Christmas with family in Scotland.

She later uploaded a pic of the encounter to Facebook and it has already racked up more than 3000 likes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barking dog leads fan to Gerard Butler on lochside walk   Barking dog leads fan to Gerard Butler on lochside walk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: