The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a mummy's boy Gerard Butler bins plans to snap up Scottish castle… because he prefers kipping at his mum’s house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

I'm a mummy's boy Gerard Butler bins plans to snap up Scottish castle… because he prefers kipping at his mum’s house Empty
PostSubject: I'm a mummy's boy Gerard Butler bins plans to snap up Scottish castle… because he prefers kipping at his mum’s house    I'm a mummy's boy Gerard Butler bins plans to snap up Scottish castle… because he prefers kipping at his mum’s house Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 12:56 am

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/235803/hollywood-superstar-gerard-butler-bins-plans-to-snap-up-scottish-castle-because-he-prefers-kipping-at-his-mums/

I'm a mummy's boy Gerard Butler bins plans to snap up Scottish castle… because he prefers kipping at his mum’s house

The Paisley-born star, 47, admits he prefers the home comforts of mother Margaret's pad too much when he jets back from Hollywood
BY ROBERT COLLINS
29th November 2016, 12:26 pm

HOLLYWOOD superstar Gerard Butler has binned the idea of snapping up a lavish Scottish castle – because he prefers kipping at his mum’s house.

The Paisley actor, who has set up home in LA, has admitted he likes to be pampered at mother Margaret and step-dad Alex Coll’s pad in Comrie, Perth.
Hollywood hunk Gerard Butler

The 47-year-old, who has been eyeing up a multi-million pound pad in the Highlands, said: “I have looked a couple of times at properties – a castle or a nice country house would be nice.

“The problem is that my family, we built a house up there in the Highlands.

“It’s a modern house, but it’s location is so fantastic – the view is unbeatable that it feels a little weird to say ‘Hey mum. I’m home , I’m off to the castle.’”

The Olympus Has Fallen star flies be jetting back to spend Christmas with Margaret and Alex.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1