The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler has his eye on the ladies as he relaxes outside North London pub

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler has his eye on the ladies as he relaxes outside North London pub Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler has his eye on the ladies as he relaxes outside North London pub    Gerard Butler has his eye on the ladies as he relaxes outside North London pub Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 10:33 pm

PICS AT LINK:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/gerard-butler-eye-ladies-relaxes-8763775

22:30, 3 Sep 2016
Updated 00:17, 4 Sep 2016
By Janine Yaqoob

Hollywood star Gerard couldn’t help eyeing up several beauties who came into view as he relaxed in Primrose Hill

Movie hunk Gerard Butler has his eye on the ladies as he relaxes in North London.

The Hollywood star, 46, smiled at No1 then exchanged giggles and quirky looks with five more, the Sunday People can reveal.

To, er, cap it all off he spotted lady No7 at The Queen’s pub in Primrose Hill, leaned in through a window... and kissed a dog!

The London Has Fallen actor is a renowned ladies man. It’s a tag he wears with pride.

Gerard can't help but giggle as pals pass

Actor gets a good look at lady number four

He's finding it a bit Gerard to keep a straight face by lady five

In one interview he said: “I’m a boy from Scotland who’s had fun in life. I’ve had a lot of luck, I’ve worked hard and I’ve enjoyed myself, you know.

"I feel I’ve always been a gentleman and never set out to hurt anyone.”

By now he's getting double vision

Gerald Butler approaches woman in pub

He finally moves in for a kiss, but it's a smooch for a pooch

Butler – who is dating interior designer Morgan Brown, 39 – once played a Spartan warrior in epic movie 300.

That’s the number of men he led... not the tally of ladies he was ogling.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler has his eye on the ladies as he relaxes outside North London pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler has his eye on the ladies as he relaxes outside North London pub    Gerard Butler has his eye on the ladies as he relaxes outside North London pub Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 12:21 am

More pics at link:

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3773303/I-ve-got-eye-Gerard-Butler-checks-SEVEN-female-passers-spends-lazy-afternoon-pub-Primrose-Hill.html

I've got my eye on you! Gerard Butler checks out SEVEN female passers-by as he spends a lazy afternoon at a pub in Primrose Hill

By Julia Pritchard for MailOnline

Published: 12:06 EST, 4 September 2016 | Updated: 19:26 EST, 4 September 2016

He's often seen packing on the PDA with girlfriend Morgan Brown.

But Gerard Butler could not stop himself from admiring a whole host of other lovely ladies, as he enjoyed a drink without his girl in London last week.

The actor, 46, relaxed at the Queen's Pub in Primrose Hill, where he eyed up not one, but seven women that walked by, according to theSunday People.

Ladies man: Gerard Butler, 46, enjoyed an afternoon at the Queen's Pub in Primrose Hill, where he eyed up not one, but seven women that walked by

Yes or no? Gerard could not stop himself from admiring other lovely ladies as he enjoyed a drink without his girlfriend Morgan Brown

Attempting to keep a low-profile in a cap, the actor seemed to be rather enjoying himself as he openly checked out his female passers-by for everyone to see.

According to the publication, he smiled at his first female acquaintance, before sharing pointed looks with the next five.

In one instance he shared a giggle with a pair of dark-haired beauties, flashing a cheeky smug smile after they appeared to recognise him.

Cheeky chappie: The Irish hunk could not help himself from smiling at a host of female onlookers

Corr: He seemed particularly impressed by the behind of one passer-by

How you doin'? Attempting to keep a low-profile in a cap, the actor smiled and giggled at several as he openly checked out his female passers-by

He was then seen in an expression of satisfaction, looking very impressed at the derriere of one woman.

Later he moved across to a standing position on the opposite side of his table - perhaps hoping for a better view of any approaching beauties who may come his way.

Retiring to the pub itself, he then embarked on a conversation with the seventh lady through the pub window.

The pair chatted animatedly for some time before he leaned down to cuddle and kiss the pet dog she had with her.

Working the angles: Gerard then moved from his table to stand outside the pub, perhaps hoping for a better view of any approaching beauties

Unashamed by his open observations, this behaviour is not entirely out of character for the actor, who is often seen enjoying public displays of affection.

He and his girlfriend Morgan were seen in Mayfair just last week, looking the picture of passion as they indulged in some window-shopping on Bond Street.

It was evidently a romantic walk for them both, as they were seen stopping to kiss and touch each other at every opportunity.

At one point the couple could be seen getting very cheeky as they placed their hands on each other's backsides.

New tactic: Retiring to the pub itself to find more potential admirers, he embarked on a conversation with the seventh lady through the pub window

Puppy love: He then leaned down to cuddle and kiss the pet dog she had with her

Despite his open admiration of other talent from afar, Gerard has actually been dating Morgan since May 2014.

The couple are believed to have reunited in April following a brief break earlier this year.

A renowned ladies man, the relationship followed his split from Romanian model Madalina Ghenea, 27, in 2013.

Gerard has been open about his love life in the past, admitted in an interview with InStyle last year that he has searches for a certain type of girl.

Funny man: The brunette appeared to laugh profusely at Gerard's conversation

'I love a woman who has a good sense of her own style--when, no matter how simple it is, you can just tell she wears it well,' he explained.

'Often times when I go to awards shows, sometimes it feels like a hassle, like "gosh, I have to go through all this?" Then you get there, and you see a woman dressed up with her hair and makeup done, wearing a beautiful dress, and they look so elegant and sexy and beautiful. It's nice to play dress-up.'

'The woman I will fall in love with will look great in that, but she is also somebody who can completely kick it in a pair of sandals and jeans and t-shirt. That's my [kind of] girl.'

Tactile: this behaviour is not entirely out of character for the actor, who is often seen enjoying public displays of affection

Taken man: Despite his open admiration of other talent from afar, Gerard has actually been dating Morgan Brown since May 2014

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: