The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gerard Butler: Mondrian Hotel Hottie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 12999
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Gerard Butler: Mondrian Hotel Hottie    Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:09 pm

http://celebrity-gossip.net/gerard-butler/gerard-butler-mondrian-hotel-hottie-911511

Looking to catch a little fun, Gerard Butler arrived at the Mondrian Hotel in Hollywood, CA on Wednesday evening (August 21).

The “300” hunk slipped out of her ride and hurried into the hotspot for a night of socializing.

In related news, the 43-year-old recently made a personal investment in a West Indies cricket team.

According to Contactmusic, Butler invested in the Jamaica Tallawahs. "I've had the opportunity to watch some of the matches. It is obvious that this tournament is the home of the greatest party in sport so I wanted to get in on the fun. As a Scotsman, I definitely have an appreciation of cricket," he said.

Enjoy the pictures of Gerard Butler arriving at the Mondrian Hotel in Hollywood (August 21).
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1