The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013   Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:57 pm

http://www.justjared.com/2013/06/07/gerard-butler-olympus-has-fallen-munich-photo-call/

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call!

Gerard Butler flashes a smile as he poses for photographs at the photo call for his flick Olympus Has Fallen held at the Hotel Mandarin Oriental on Friday (June 7) in Munich, Germany.

The 43-year-old actor is in town to promote the Antoine Fuqua-directed film, which hits theaters in Germany on June 13.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Last week, Gerard was joined by Carey Mulligan as he attended the Hugo Boss Winter 2013 Fashion Show held at The Power Station of Art in Shanghai.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler at the photo call for Olympus Has Fallen…

Back to top Go down
Dallas

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013   Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013   Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Here's a video of Gerry introducing the film at the premiere:

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013   Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013   Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:30 am

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bild.de%2Fregional%2Fmuenchen%2Fgerard-butler%2Fhaben-wir-uns-gestern-gekuesst-30752434.bild.html

"Have we kissed last night?"

On the table are Red Bull and coffee. Caffeine Doping for our interview. Hollywood star Gerard Butler (43) lolling casually slept in a chair, he looks up from the phone and laughs.

I know what he did last night!

He sat up to 2 clock at night in Munich cult bar "Schumann's", it was a good time with drinks and dinner with Charles and his team.

I was sitting two tables next to none. And he recalls.

Butler's question: "Have we kissed," I retort: ​​"That I would remember."

Gerard's "fall Olympus has" in the city for his new hit movie (start: June 13) present. Butler plays the role of hero - he saves only the U.S. president and then the world.

Butler: "I have made ​​almost all of his own stunts and it dawned me two cervical vertebrae." Ouch!

Of each film direction he retains scars. His smoky, Scottish laughter thunders through the suite with roof terrace at the Mandarin Oriental. He has fun in Munich! He spent his day in the English Garden.

"I filmed the surfers at least an hour Rein. Unfortunately, I had my wetsuit not, otherwise I would have thrown myself into the waves. "

Tonight he is in the bullring of Summer "Wetten dass." dare. Afraid to get like Tom Hanks put a cat hat?

Butler: "I love to do crazy things and I'll be surprised. If Tom Hanks can, I have no problem with that. "

In parting, he kisses me on the cheek. Kiss! Kiss!

More latest news from Munich and read here on muenchen.bild.de.

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013   Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:03 am

Thank you, Dallas. The awkwardness of the translation made me laugh. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013   Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Munich Photo Call! - Fri, 07 June 2013
Page 1 of 1