The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saw PTF

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Saw PTF Empty
PostSubject: Saw PTF   Saw PTF Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:07 am

Finally saw it. Fell asleep during it. It makes me wonder if I had gone to the free advanced screening that I got invited to, if I would have enjoyed it more with the audience or if I would have just fell asleep in the theater.

It was bad. And Gerry wasn't even nice to look at. It was weird. During filming we saw pics where he looked good. In the movie his hair was either all over the place or greasy/wet looking. And he looked kind of old in the movie -- too much sun etc.

So, I didn't even get any eye candy. Everyone looked meh. Even the ladies. And Jessica looked flat out washed out and matronly.

I got invited to a free screening of Olympus Has Fallen next week. I'll probably go because I like action flicks but I'm skeptical. I think Gerry was doing some ADR for that movie as late as last week. It seems rushed, and kind of corny. We'll see....
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Saw PTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw PTF   Saw PTF Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:50 am

Falling asleep is a damning indictment, Dallas. I haven't seen a GB movie in quite a while now (LAC) but I did read a reasonable review on Olympus somewhere .,, maybe IMDb???
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Saw PTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw PTF   Saw PTF Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:04 am

Filming PFK in the summer in Louisiana is probably what made everyone super tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saw PTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw PTF   Saw PTF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saw PTF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies :: Playing for Keeps (formerly Playing the Field)-
Jump to: