The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Avatar Profile Pic   Avatar Profile Pic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi,

I am having trouble figuring out how to add my avatar to the space to the
left of the area where you post with your profile where you can have a picture. I saw the thread in this section that is about personal photos, but it sounds like that is talking about something else. I was wondering if anyone could help me? Thank you!

Emily
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Profile Pic   Avatar Profile Pic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:57 pm

Sure thing! Go into your profile and click where it says "avatar". You should be able to upload an avatar from there. I'm not sure whether or not the picture will be automatically resized or not, but it will tell you the maximum dimensions. You don't have to upload from a webpage, either. You can upload directly from your PC if you want to.

If you need any more help, please ask!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Profile Pic   Avatar Profile Pic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Thank you, DonnaKat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Profile Pic   Avatar Profile Pic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1