The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JJ - Gerard Butler: Lakers Game Spectator!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

JJ - Gerard Butler: Lakers Game Spectator! Empty
PostSubject: JJ - Gerard Butler: Lakers Game Spectator!   JJ - Gerard Butler: Lakers Game Spectator! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Pics at link:
http://www.justjared.com/2012/12/03/gerard-butler-lakers-game-spectator/?ref=topposts

Gerard Butler: Lakers Game Spectator!

Gerard Butler flashes a smile while seating court-side at a Lakers basketball game at Staples Center on Sunday (December 2) in Los Angeles.

The 43-year-old actor watched the Los Angles Lakers lose to the Orlando Magic by a score of 113-103.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

The day before, Gerard was spotted posing with David Beckham after his Galaxy team won the MLS Cup.

Gerard recently chatted about his character in his new film Playing for Keeps.

“He’s a fish out of water. He’s lost his way, but he starts to realize you don’t get many second chances to appreciate a wife, family and fatherhood, so he’s really trying to grow up,” Gerard shared. “He’s really an observer to what’s going on around him. A lot of the scenes I have with Dennis and Uma, I’m just listening and reacting.”

Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

JJ - Gerard Butler: Lakers Game Spectator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJ - Gerard Butler: Lakers Game Spectator!   JJ - Gerard Butler: Lakers Game Spectator! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:40 pm

So wrong. Pics at link (Gerry and Becks at Laker Game):

http://www.bohomoth.com/?p=20830

SPRAYING FOR KEEPS: GERARD BUTLER STALKS DAVID BECKHAM INTO PROMOTING HIS NEW FILM
Posted on December 3, 2012 by BOHOMOTH

Gerard: “Eh hello there, Dave. I’m Gerry Butler, International man of mystery and general sex symbol like yerself. You know, I’ve sh@gged everyone from Jenny Aniston *makes drinky drink motion with wrist* to Jenny Lopez… *makes voluptuous arse shape with hands* I’m quite the man about town…”

David: “Yeah that’s all very well and good mate, but say it, don’t spray it”…

Gerard: “Oh hahaha sorry, there lad, I’m also renowned for spitting over everyone when I talk, it’s a side-effect of the prang, I’ll just shield you there with my hand and jacket lapel. Anyway, so which one of these lucky cheerleaders is gonna get ‘Butlered’ tonight then?”

“Um dunno. Bye Gerard…”

“No, seriously now mate- do one.”

“Ahahahahahahahaha. Can you believe that guy? F-cking hell. What a tw@t!”

Yes, poor old David Beckham. If it wasn’t bad enough having to endure yet another LA Lakers game where he has to glue his eyes anywhere but on the cheerleaders’ arses at half-time, he also got accosted by celebrity bell-end Gerard Butler who has a football-related movie called Playing For Keeps out this week.

He was no doubt haranguing poor Dave to come along to the premiere and in the same vein he also managed to blag a feel of the MLS cup on Saturday night as well.

Funny, because I’ve not once seen old Gerry at an LA Galaxy game, but maybe my memory fails me.

And look who else was there – a very tired Posh and most of the kids (no Harper) fresh from their house-hunting trip in the UK.

Aw. I know I bitch about her but as I’m feeling festive today, I do love me a bit of jet-lagged Vicky pouting during proud Beckham family moments.

They’re all like: Nice one dad now can we go home and crash out?

Back to top Go down

JJ - Gerard Butler: Lakers Game Spectator!
Page 1 of 1