The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JJ - Gerry in Miami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

JJ - Gerry in Miami Empty
PostSubject: JJ - Gerry in Miami   JJ - Gerry in Miami Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:33 am

Picks of Gerry in Miami promoting PTK with Telemundo.

http://www.justjared.com/2012/11/26/gerard-butler-i-am-waiting-for-priyanka-chopra/

Gerard Butler: 'I Am Waiting for Priyanka Chopra'

Gerard Butler sits down for an interview with Telemundo on Monday morning (November 26) in Miami, Fla.

The 43-year-old Playing for Keeps actor recently revealed his affection for Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra.

“Last year, Priyanka was here [the US] and I was going out of town to a wedding,” Gerard said. “I stay in Malibu and she was coming to party at Malibu and I couldn’t meet. I was even thinking of missing the plane and going and saying hello because I hadn’t seen her in a long time. But we are in touch all the time.”

“I am still single because I am waiting for Priyanka Chopra,” he jokingly added
Back to top Go down

JJ - Gerry in Miami
Page 1 of 1