The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer   Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:29 am

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/1srixl/movie-43-exclusive-trailer
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer   Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:27 am

Pics from movie at link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2212523/What-wee-little-leprechaun-Shrunken-Gerard-Butler-unrecognisable-dons-bushy-beard-play-Irish-fairy-new-comedy-Movie-43.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

What a wee little leprechaun! Shrunken Gerard Butler is unrecognisable as he dons a bushy beard to play an Irish fairy in his new comedy Movie 43

By Daily Mail Reporter

He is known for his statuesque 6'2 frame.
But Gerard Butler is completely unrecgonisable as he is shrunken to dwarf size and dons a bushy beard to play a Leprechaun in his new comedy, Movie 43.
The 42-year-old RocknRolla star transforms into the fantasy figure, a type of fairy in his native Irish folklore.

Wee little Leprechaun: Gerard Butler is shrunken in size and dons a bushy beard to play a Leprechaun in his new comedy film Movie 43

In the movie, Butler's tiny character has been captured by Jackass star Johnny Knoxville, as a gift for his best friend, played by American Pie's Seann William Scott.
Tied up with a gag in his mouth, Knoxville excitedly presents him to Scott.
'Surprise! I caught you a Leprechaun,' he exclaims.

As Knoxville removes the gag, Butler proceeds to headbutt him in the face, all whilst screaming at the pair: 'I am going to cut off your b**** and feed them to you.'

Movie 43 features 25 comedy vignette directed by the likes of Patrik Forsberg and Peter Farrelly.

It is also co-directed by Elizabeth Banks, Steven Brill, Steve Carr, Rusty Cundieff, James Duffy, Griffin Dunne, James Gunn, Bob Odenkirk and Brett Ratner.

And while there is a star-studded director's list, the cast is like a roll call of the who's who of Hollywood.
The movie also features two real-life husband and wife couples, including Liev Schrieber and Naomi Watts.
Naomi and Liev, who previously starred in the 2006 drama The Painted Veil together, appear as a couple who humiliate and bully their home-schooled son in order to grant him the 'full high school experience.'

In one scene, their son is seen arriving at a party to find his father (Schrieber) nestling his face into the girl he asked out at school's breasts, while his mother (Watts) refuses him entry into the house.

Anna Faris and Chris Pratt, who met on the set of their 2007 film Take Me Home Tonight, play a couple who are about to get engaged.

As Pratt is about to propose to Faris with a diamond ring at a romantic picnic, the occasion takes an unexpected turn.

On/off screen husband: Her real-life husband Liev Schrieber plays her spouse in the film

Movie 43's vignettes are made up to look like a movie montage.
Another scene shows actress Halle Berry being dared to blow out a blind boy's birthday candles.
In a un-PC move, she accepts that dare and blows them out before the poor little boy has a chance to.

Meanwhile, Terrence Howard stars as a basketball coach who eggs on his team to win, and Emma Stone plays a STD-infected store clerk.

And the outrageous antics don't stop there.
Richard Gere plays a CEO of an innovative company, who is launching a new product featuring a bare-breasted lady, while actress Kate Bosworth plays one of his young enthusiastic employees.

Kate Winslet and Hugh Jackman meanwhile appear as a couple who are on a date which goes horribly wrong when they start vomiting.
Movie 43 was filmed over four years, and the cast also includes Kristen Bell, Jason Sudeikis, Leslie Bibb, Bobby Cannavale, Kieran Culkin, Josh Duhamel, John Hodgman, Justin Long, Stephen Merchant, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Chloë Grace Moretz, and Uma Thurman.
Farrelly, who directed Kate Winslet and Naomi Watts in the film, was overjoyed that the actresses, known for their award-winning dramas such as The Reader and 21 Grams, would take on such daring roles.

'I spoke at Harvard last year with my brother Bobby (Farrelly). People always ask if we’re going to do a dramatic movie, so we said we just did, with Kate Winslet, and told them, "Let’s show a little clip,"' he told Entertainment Weekly
'People were so stunned. I don’t think an audience at Harvard has ever laughed that hard. There’s the fact that Kate Winslet had the balls to just go for it.'

Meanwhile, Kristen Bell has described her segment alongside Thurman, Sudekis and Long in the film to Indie Wire.
'It’s all the characters from Gotham City,' said Bell.
'I play Supergirl and it’s about Batman and Robin and Lois Lane and it’s Gotham City speed dating. Uma Thurman plays Lois Lane and Justin Long plays Robin and Sudeikis plays Batman.'

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer   Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:20 am

Nope.

Regardless of the long list of well-known actors participating in this piece of tasteless crap, I won't ever watch it.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer   Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Another trailer with Gerry in it.
Um, yeah. Check out what he says.... Shocked

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer   Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Again...tuned out, which makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer   Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:44 am

We knew what he said a long time ago. I had to look up the 't' word. It was new to me.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer   Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:58 am

Here's a snippet of Hugh's and Kate's segment from a German trailer.

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer   Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:00 am

And Halle Berry's:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer   Movie 43 Exclusive Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies :: Movie 43-
Jump to: