The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the freakingheck is wrong with some people?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

What the freakingheck is wrong with some people? Empty
PostSubject: What the freakingheck is wrong with some people?   What the freakingheck is wrong with some people? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:48 pm

Warning: The article is very graphic of the zombielike behavior. I'm putting the text in a spoiler tag so you don't have to see the details unless you choose to.

Both attacker and victim were naked. They think that was caused by some drugs that made them feel like their organs were burning up inside their bodies. Didn't explain the specific attack, though. They showed the aftermath on TV news in Miami, with the attacker shot dead and the victim still alive. I'm glad I didn't see it. This is a reason why I don't watch the news.

Miami police kill naked man who bit off victim's face
AFP (France-Press Agency)

http://news.yahoo.com/miami-police-kill-naked-man-bit-off-victims-161203612.html

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What the freakingheck is wrong with some people?   What the freakingheck is wrong with some people? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Good Lord....
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: What the freakingheck is wrong with some people?   What the freakingheck is wrong with some people? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm speechless. I just hope this drug doesn't start making the rounds.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: What the freakingheck is wrong with some people?   What the freakingheck is wrong with some people? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:12 pm

I hadn't thought of that. That's really scary!
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What the freakingheck is wrong with some people?   What the freakingheck is wrong with some people? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:09 am

This is why you should always be prepared for a Zombie Apolcolypse.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: What the freakingheck is wrong with some people?   What the freakingheck is wrong with some people? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:21 am

How do you do that, oh wise one?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What the freakingheck is wrong with some people?   What the freakingheck is wrong with some people? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:57 am

What the freakingheck is wrong with some people? 403962_10150635375083527_702443526_9207923_1529254719_n
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: What the freakingheck is wrong with some people?   What the freakingheck is wrong with some people? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:51 am

I should get a baseball bat.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: What the freakingheck is wrong with some people?   What the freakingheck is wrong with some people? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:22 am

Russian woman kills elderly neighbor with her bra
Associated Press

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-woman-kills-elderly-neighbor-her-bra-075135317.html

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian investigators say a woman in East Siberia has strangled an elderly neighbor to death with her bra.

The Investigative Committee in Buryatia said in a statement on Tuesday that the 26-year-old woman from the town of Zakamensk, just miles north off the border with Mongolia, has been charged with murder.

Investigators say the woman was drunk on a July evening when she and her boyfriend called on their 65-year-old neighbor for money to buy drinks. Angry that he refused to lend them money, the woman punched him in the face and tried to strangle him with her hands, before taking off her bra and strangling him with it, they say.

The woman is now in custody awaiting the end of the probe, investigators say. Her name was not released.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: What the freakingheck is wrong with some people?   What the freakingheck is wrong with some people? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:03 pm

I read this too, Julie. It continues to amaze me, and quite frankly shouldn't, what people do under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the freakingheck is wrong with some people?   What the freakingheck is wrong with some people? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the freakingheck is wrong with some people?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Pantry Member Stuff :: General Chit Chat :: Miscellaneous Off Topic-
Jump to: