The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette

Go down 
+2
DonnaKat
Dallas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Empty
PostSubject: New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette   New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:43 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/marc_malkin/new_couple_alert_gerard_butler_spotted/312185

Does Gerard Butler have a new ladylove?

The hunky actor hit Hollywood hot spot Agency the other night, where he was seen cozying up to a mystery brunette.

So what kind of PDA did the coupley twosome get into?

The 42-year-old Scottish star arrived at the club around 1 a.m. with two guy friends. They entered through the back VIP entrance and sat down at a private table tucked in the back of the venue.

During the night, Butler and his mystery gal were flirting while enjoying the DJ's music and hanging out with his groups of friends. Butler wasn't drinking, but rather sipping on water. "They were attached at the hip and had their attention on one another all night," a source tells us.

While they spent most of the night inseparable, they did not leave the hot spot together. Butler hit the road around 2:30 a.m. out of a separate VIP exit.

Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette   New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:46 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20590776,00.html

Gerard Butler Has Night Out with Mystery Brunette

Always the ladies man, Gerard Butler had no problem finding a woman to occupy his time on Tuesday when he headed out to Agency night club in Hollywood with two guy pals.

"I'm not sure where his friends wandered off to, but this mystery brunette definitely had his full attention as Gerard stayed by her side the entire time he was at his table," an onlooker tells PEOPLE. "They were flirting and dancing to the DJs."

Although he appeared to be enjoying himself, he seemingly did so without alcohol.

"I don't think he was drinking," the source says. "He was carrying bottled water that he casually sipped."
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette   New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Oh look... "mystery brunette" number 1,486 ..... *yawn*
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette   New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:30 am

Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette   New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 am

Those gay rumors must be putting some pressure on him. No pictures, no name of this 'mystery woman' in this article. Shocking!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette   New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:16 pm

I'm more inclined to think it was a friend or workmate that the press has latched onto again.

Mind you, the Ladies Detective Agency that exists at Just Jared will identify her quicker than we could blink.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette   New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:12 am

I blinked.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette   New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:55 am

They posted a name two days ago.

I don't recall who she is.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette   New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Unless it's me or my mom, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette   New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:41 am

If it was you, Julie, I would keel over dead as a door nail.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette   New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:44 am

I'd sue for libel and damages in either case.
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette   New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:50 am

Mystery woman? LOL
I wonder how many of them has been spotted? Media..... lol...
Hey maybe it was me... Nope.. I don't do club scenes... And porta potties are out of the question.... ew.. I think I just threw up....

he may be a bonnie lad but not that bonnie... lol....
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette   New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: