The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler at Avakian Boutique Opening

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler at Avakian Boutique Opening Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler at Avakian Boutique Opening   Gerard Butler at Avakian Boutique Opening Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:45 pm

Stop the presses!
Alert the masses!
Slap your monkeys!

We have a Gerry sighting, ladies and gentlemen. A Gerry sighting.

From "I Need My Fix"....

Well this is a great way to start the weekend, no? Gerard Butler attended the opening of the Avakian Beverley Hills boutique last night and was photographed with Lady Victoria Hervey and Julia Verdin. Julia’s eyes are popping kind of wide being that close to The Man. Who can blame her?? I can’t imagine the look that would come over me if I were snuggled up to him in a picture. Don’t get me started.

Lots of other celebs attended:

Hillary Duff
Rachel Hunter
Debra Messing
Billy Zane
Melissa George
Kristen Bell
Elizabeth Banks

Link HERE .

And YES, Virginia...we do have pictures. I repeat, we do have pictures. I direct your attention to the gallery, where they will be posted very, very soon...just as soon as I get my damn dinner out of the oven.

Sorry, but food comes before Gerry pictures. A girl has to have her priorities straight, you know.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler at Avakian Boutique Opening   Gerard Butler at Avakian Boutique Opening Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:56 pm

The Cock Hat strikes again! Gerard Butler at Avakian Boutique Opening 852437
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler at Avakian Boutique Opening   Gerard Butler at Avakian Boutique Opening Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:19 am

Settle petal ... ha ha ha Laughing

Has anyone seen the photo of GB, BZ and a striped woman. Check out the expression on GB's face. Not a happy camper.

Last edited by Nay on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler at Avakian Boutique Opening   Gerard Butler at Avakian Boutique Opening Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:47 pm

That's because he was dressed to go camping, but got lost and wound up at a jewelry store....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler at Avakian Boutique Opening   Gerard Butler at Avakian Boutique Opening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerard Butler at Avakian Boutique Opening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: