The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JJ - Gerard Butler: Gas Station Stop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

JJ - Gerard Butler: Gas Station Stop Empty
PostSubject: JJ - Gerard Butler: Gas Station Stop   JJ - Gerard Butler: Gas Station Stop Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Pics at link. Back in LA:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2012/01/26/gerard-butler-gas-station-stop/

Gerard Butler: Gas Station Stop

Gerard Butler makes a stop at a gas station on Thursday (January 26) in Los Angeles.

The 42-year-old Scottish stud flashed a peace sign at photographers on his way inside.

The Los Angeles Times recently gave Gerry‘s latest movie, Coriolanus, a positive review.

“With a talent-packed cast that includes Vanessa Redgrave, Gerard Butler and Jessica Chastain and a truly exceptional Brian Cox, it’s a sprawling story filled with big ideas and bigger action, and definitely worth the big screen,” film critic Betsy Sharkey said.

15+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler making a quick stop at a gas station…

Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: JJ - Gerard Butler: Gas Station Stop   JJ - Gerard Butler: Gas Station Stop Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Pics at link:

http://www.ineedmyfix.com/2012/01/26/no-one-should-look-that-good-just-getting-gas-gerard-butler-in-la/

No One Should Look That Good Just Getting Gas – Gerard Butler in LA

Okay, this fitness craze has gone far enough when G’s swapped his beloved ‘full-fat’ Coke for a DIET Redbull. Geez what’s left? No smoking, no drinking, no cupcakes…Pretty soon he’ll have nothing to live for…what’s next? Wom…no, never mind. I can’t even type that.

I generally don’t feel the need to comment on the man’s personal life and I don’t really want to discuss the ‘hook-up heard round the world’…but if I get one more Google alert about that famewhore with the big yap, I’m gonna retch. I honestly could not care less what he or WHO he does while enjoying the ongoing carnival that is his life. If he had three wives and twelve children he’d still be the hottest thing on the planet. (And I thought that before the famewhores knew who he was. This fame thing's a double edged sword. I kind of miss the days of “who’s Gerard Butler?”) I hope she’s enjoying her fifteen minutes of sleaze-tinged notoriety. G’s got friends in high places.

Anyway!

I’d like to thank G for surfacing today. (I agree, G. That shirt had too many buttons.) I just know he’s going back underground soon. I hope it’s to start shooting something. He’s got a few projects lined up and I know Thunder Run with Sam Worthington and Matthew McConaughey is supposed to be ‘in-production’ already. G’s at loose ends and gets into trouble when he’s not filming (and even when he is, if he’s filming in his own backyard. Oh! I crack myself up.) Hopefully the next one is ‘on location’ somewhere.

I’m waiting not so patiently for Coriolanus to roll into town so I can see it again and Machine Gun Preacher to come out on dvd so the rest of the WORLD can see that. (Don’t get me started.)

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: JJ - Gerard Butler: Gas Station Stop   JJ - Gerard Butler: Gas Station Stop Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:54 am

Thank you, dear Dallas.

At least that second blog writer actually put a story to her/his photo purchases.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JJ - Gerard Butler: Gas Station Stop   JJ - Gerard Butler: Gas Station Stop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JJ - Gerard Butler: Gas Station Stop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: