The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribute Interview - Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Tribute Interview - Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher Empty
PostSubject: Tribute Interview - Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher   Tribute Interview - Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Video at link:

http://www.tribute.ca/tiff/index.php/2011/09/10/gerard-butler-michelle-monaghan-interview-machine-gun-preacher/

Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher

Machine Gun Preacher tells the incredible true story of Sam Childers (played by Gerard Butler), a former drug-dealing “tough guy” who embarks on a life-changing spiritual journey and becomes an activist for children in war-torn Sudan. Michelle Monaghan plays Lynn, Childers’ wife, who helps him find his faith and turn his life around.

Bonnie Laufer of Tribute sat down with the pair to talk about preparing for such emotional roles and how the film has changed their lives. Butler also discusses his work on the upcoming Ralph Fiennes-directed Coriolanus.

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

Tribute Interview - Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribute Interview - Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher   Tribute Interview - Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Every now and then, there is still a hint of the scottish in his voice.

Michelle Monaghan seems a very genuine sort of woman.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Interview - Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher   Tribute Interview - Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 am

Gerry looked really thin to me in this interview. I hate to say it but he looked like someone just getting over a serious illness.

Michelle seems like the sweetest girl. I've always liked her in movies, but have never really seen her interviews.
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Interview - Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher   Tribute Interview - Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Actually I thought they both looked and sounded great! Theres a real respect there. Its been a long time since I've seen Gerry that clean shaven. He almost looks like he did in Dracula 2000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Interview - Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher   Tribute Interview - Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribute Interview - Gerard Butler & Michelle Monaghan Interview – Machine Gun Preacher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies :: Machine Gun Preacher-
Jump to: