The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All I Want For Christmas Is .... You

Go down 
+4
DonnaKat
kimmy67
Steph
Nay
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Empty
PostSubject: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:23 am

Ladies,

Here is a place to state loud and proud what you want from the full-sized, bearded one (Santa).

santa
And while you're here, share something that you will be giving to someone else.

Wanting - a happy day (could be 50/50), hugs and kisses from my little ones, a new handbag etc.

Giving - Ian Rankin's first book, the pleasure of my company, good food cooked by moi, clothes, super soaker water pistol etc.
Back to top Go down
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:31 am

It's summer in Australia right now, right Nay? Lucky....
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:49 am

It is officially Summer on December 1st but the heat has started well and truly, Steph.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:13 pm

Well, what about the rest of you?
Back to top Go down
kimmy67
Random Babbler
kimmy67

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:40 pm

Well firstly I am trying to refinance my home so it won't go into foreclosure, so hopefully that will be an early xmas present...

Secondly...Gerry? lol...well he doesn't come in second...just a different category...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/felinefancy
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:49 pm

Can these be fantasy wants or realistic wants?

Realistic want...it's sitting in my driveway. My Crossfire is my perfect Christmas gift to myself!

Fantasy want: to be in love with someone who loves me back.

Giving away....all this danged leftover turkey.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:20 am

It's a little hard to think what I want, when the only thing I really want and need....is a job.

It sounds really selfish, but I've grown up with the idea that if you want something, get it yourself. Don't wait for someone to get it, because they probably can't. You know, you have people who list all these things they got for Christmas, and I just think...ok...I'm happy for you. But I bought myself this and that, and went here and there. Most of my family members just buy what we want, although I did get my mother a new internet phone. When I did have a job, I did ask the two youngest kids what they wanted, and usually got something they wanted.

That weird idea works for a lot of things, except relationships, which involves someone else.

I always buy something for the nieces and nephews, even if it's a small thing and luckily, they don't have huge tastes. My niece wanted pokemon cards for her birthday. One nephew loves matchbox cars.

My Christmas present to myself will be spending this weekend in L.A. with friends, and hopefully some special guy... Razz ...but with just a few of my friends will do just fine. Don't want to jinx it, you know?

I didn't mean to bring this down, but you wanted to know, so back to your regularly scheduled program.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Birdseed
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Birdseed

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:19 pm

One of the things I want for Christmas is for it to snow. We usually get some either before or after, not during.

I would also like a tummy tuck, but I'm not quite sure how you would wrap that up. scratch
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:30 am

Bird-we have plenty of snow. I'd be glad to send you some.

Alice-I wish I could give you that job you're looking for.

Nay-I wish I could see what it's like on Christmas in Australia.

Kimmy-Wishing and hoping that you get your refinancing soon.

DK & Alice-my wish for both of you is to find that special someone.

Me? Looking forward to Christmas with my hubby, children and grandchildren and a new little grandaughter, due any day.

santa
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
dreamer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:04 pm

All I want for Christmas is for everyone I know to get what they need or want. Oh, and world peace. [ thank you Miss America] I love you
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Birdseed

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:50 pm

pamelajane wrote:
Me? Looking forward to Christmas with my hubby, children and grandchildren and a new little grandaughter, due any day.

santa
You're going to be a grandmommy again!! That's so great!!!! cheers

By looking at the weather forecast, I might get my white Christmas after all.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:54 pm

awww...congrats Pamela.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:56 pm

Thank you, Bird and Alice! I love you
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:58 pm

I want a new body for Christmas.

This one's all fat and stretchy.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:02 pm

If your body is fat and stretchy, then there isn't a definition out there to describe mine!
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Birdseed

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:26 pm

The Pilsbury Dough Boy would be impressed with my body. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I Want For Christmas Is .... You   All I Want For Christmas Is .... You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All I Want For Christmas Is .... You
Page 1 of 1