The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie song

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Movie song Empty
PostSubject: Movie song   Movie song Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Here's the song written for the movie. Also according to this guys facebook, there is a special MGP event on Aug. 17th in Sam's hometown in PA. I wonder if this is the screening that Sam mentioned. He said he hadn't seen the film yet, but they were going to have a screening for him.

Quote :
Live performance of ONE MANS WAR in filmed in Orlando Florida back in May 2011... can't wait to do more of these... I'm heading to PA on the 17th for a special MGP event in Sam home town... Looking forward to performing the song there and meeting some of the real life characters from the movie...
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1698516266&sk=wall

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Movie song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie song   Movie song Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:44 am

The photography and the sentiment were both heartfelt and beautiful but the song didn't grab by the short and curlies.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down

Movie song
Page 1 of 1