The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strapping Gerard Butler gets physical with a beachside Pilates session

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Strapping Gerard Butler gets physical with a beachside Pilates session Empty
PostSubject: Strapping Gerard Butler gets physical with a beachside Pilates session   Strapping Gerard Butler gets physical with a beachside Pilates session Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:08 pm

Pics at link. I'm not sure why they are assuming that he has a sports injury. He could be just working on his flexibility.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2010365/Gerard-Butler-gets-physical-beachside-Pilates-session.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

By Daily Mail Reporter

It looks like Gerard Butler is nursing a sporting injury.
The surfing enthusiast was spotted partaking in a beachside Pilates session yesterday, with his therapist helping him a series of stretches.
Butler appeared to be in some discomfort as he extended his leg while his therapist applied pressure to his groin area.
Gently does it: Gerard Butler was spotted doing an outdoor Pilates sessions yesterday on a grassy area near the beach in Santa Monica

The practitioner was helping the Bounty Hunter star out with some mobility exercises, using Pilates belts.

During his therapy, which was held on a grassy areas in Santa Monica, Gerard attracted the attention of a little girl who interrupted the healing briefly with her curiousness.
The 41-year-old star has been surfing a fair bit in recent weeks and had perhaps strained himself while out on the waters.
The Scottish actor's gruff looks have propelled him into the enviable position as one of Tinseltown's leading pin-ups.

Therapy: The actor appeared to be in some discomfort as his personal practitioner applied pressure to his groin area

Mr Butler has been linked with a string of beautiful actresses, the most recent being Justin Timberlake's ex-girlfriend, Jessica Biel.
However yesterday the Phantom of the Opera star look rather dishevelled, with scruffy hair and a beard.
He was dressed casually in a beige shorts and a white T-shirt.
Following his open-air session he was seen ambling towards the shopping area.

Hold it: The Bounty Hunter star scrunches up as he went through a series of exercises

Gerard is said to be in the running to take the lead role in the film adaptation of best-selling novel Outlander.
However, he has competition for the role of dashing highlander Jamie Fraser in the form of fellow Scottish actor Ewan McGregor.
Author Diana Gabaldon said: 'Everyone always wants to know about the film and who I think would make the perfect Jamie.

'While a film is a very real possibility, I don't think it is the best idea to pick an actor who I think looks like Jamie.

'That's why there are casting directors who can bring the role to life and embody the character. That means you need a really good actor, such as Ewan McGregor, to play the part.'

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Gerard Butler gets physical with a beachside Pilates session   Strapping Gerard Butler gets physical with a beachside Pilates session Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:17 pm

More likely they're all fantasizing about applying pressure to his groin area.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Gerard Butler gets physical with a beachside Pilates session   Strapping Gerard Butler gets physical with a beachside Pilates session Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:32 am

Groin or hip? I do those exercises when I am tight in the hips and hammies/quads.

Thanks for the find, Dallas.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Gerard Butler gets physical with a beachside Pilates session   Strapping Gerard Butler gets physical with a beachside Pilates session Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:30 am

Quote :
During his therapy, which was held on a grassy areas in Santa Monica, Gerard attracted the attention of a little girl who interrupted the healing briefly with her curiousness.

Little girl: "Mommy mommy, why is that lady putting her hands there? I thought you said it was wrong to touch people in those places."
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Gerard Butler gets physical with a beachside Pilates session   Strapping Gerard Butler gets physical with a beachside Pilates session Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:03 pm

"Touch, yes.
Brush, maybe.
Assist, no."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strapping Gerard Butler gets physical with a beachside Pilates session   Strapping Gerard Butler gets physical with a beachside Pilates session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: