The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dutch interview July 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Dutch interview July 3 Empty
PostSubject: Dutch interview July 3   Dutch interview July 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Apparently there will be an interview with Gerry on Dutch TV this Sunday, July 3rd.

The info is translated from this site:

http://tros.nl/index.php?id=yolantheop3

Quote :
Episode 6 Sunday 3 July
Netherlands 3 – 09.45 pm
Yolanthe has an extensive interview with Sylvie van der Vaart. The candid conversation takes place in Las Vegas, where Sylvie last week for the second time married her husband Rafael van der Vaart. The portrait is interspersed with images of a previously recorded interview in Madrid, the previous residence of Sylvie and Rafael.

And in Malibu is Yolanthe guest in the Beach House of actor Gerard Butler. He plays in the one after the other blockbuster and scores in addition, for many years high quotations in the ' sexiest man alive-rankings.

Interesting that they say that Gerry has a beach house in Malibu. I don't know how accurate that is, or if he rented or borrow one recently. The interview appears to have been taped in the past week.....

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Dutch interview July 3   Dutch interview July 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Here's a preview on youtube:

http://tros.nl/index.php?id=yolantheop3
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Dutch interview July 3   Dutch interview July 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Dutch interview July 3   Dutch interview July 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Dutch interview July 3   Dutch interview July 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Thanks Dallas for staying on top of all of GB's latest news/interviews.

I love your work, girlfriend!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Dutch interview July 3   Dutch interview July 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:38 pm

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll say that in advance.

That was not one of his best interviews. In fact, ..... I'm sorry ..... it was a bit of a tugfest. Tug = wank.

Yes, I know. Very unMODish of me.

But DK can spank me later.
silent
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Dutch interview July 3   Dutch interview July 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:04 pm

I'd rather spank you now. Kinky
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Dutch interview July 3   Dutch interview July 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Butbutbut Dallas started it .... Dutch interview July 3 415251
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Dutch interview July 3   Dutch interview July 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Just out of curiousity, Nay, what about it didn't you like?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Dutch interview July 3   Dutch interview July 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Pics of his rental here:

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.super.cz%2F3405-podivejte-se-na-luxusni-plazova-sidla-americkych-celebrit-ktere-bys

And here:

http://www.isopix.be/view_main.aspx?MODE=HP&PG=1&INIT=1&SRC=gerard+butler&DDLB_CATALOG=1

Back to top Go down
Peege88
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Peege88

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Dutch interview July 3   Dutch interview July 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:15 am

I like this interview. He seems relaxed, easygoing and funny as usual.

And I appreciate him saying that he's a regular guy who happens to be an actor; that's the way I see him anyhow.

Thing of it is, yes, all you see from our end is what's printed and broadcast, so we don't know what he's really like. I like the guy, and under normal circumstances he'd be a dude you may or may not wanna meet. (imagine him being an online prospect or a an acquaintance or coworker, etc...)

Because of his fame, meeting him in a normal fashion is difficult save for the clubbing, long flights and exchange of phone numbers. (dang it)

Sure would be interesting and fun to at least share an easy moment or two with him. Wish this regular gal could get it together with that regular guy...who happens to be that hunky Scottish actor we all know and love! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Peege88
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Dutch interview July 3   Dutch interview July 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:04 am

I can relate to that feeling, Peege. The only circumstances under which to meet Gerry that sound appealing to me are the non-fan ones. I would love to get to know him as a person. Not this movie-star- shares-a-moment/pic/autograph-with-fan thing. An encounter he'd just forget about two minutes later. I'm not interested in being one of a million to someone. I'd rather be one in a million. It just doesn't appeal to me that much to wait for hours in the rain outside a movie set hoping to get a two second interaction with a star that wouldn't wait for hours in the rain to see me. I don't know...maybe I would for a celeb that I was simply just a plain old fan of, but didn't have any desire to really get to know. I guess it's different with Gerry. I'd just like to meet him as a real person under real life, everyday circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dutch interview July 3   Dutch interview July 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dutch interview July 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Interviews-
Jump to: