The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Filming in Downtown - Thurs. April 28th 8am-noon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Filming in Downtown - Thurs. April 28th 8am-noon Empty
PostSubject: Filming in Downtown - Thurs. April 28th 8am-noon   Filming in Downtown - Thurs. April 28th 8am-noon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:17 pm

I think this is the area where they were filming when he went into what looked like a dress shop and the girl caught pics of him over her lunch hour filming across the street from her work. Her work was on Milam, if I recall correctly.

http://k945.com/filming-delays-in-downtown-shreveport-expected/

Filming Delays In Downtown Shreveport Expected

Hey guys! I just got this from Rick Taylor in our news room. Tomorrow, Thursday, April 28th from 8:00am till noon they will be filming in downtown Shreveport. You can expect interruptions of traffic on Commerce Street between Milam Street and Crockett Street. The city is asking citizens to avoid the the area and/or take alternative routes… I say let’s go spy!!! You never know, we could see Catherine Zeta-Jones on set for Playing the Field… or Uma Thurman or Jessica Biel or anyone of the other hot stars in town!
Back to top Go down

Filming in Downtown - Thurs. April 28th 8am-noon
Page 1 of 1