The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna

Go down 
+7
LadyNOLA
LegoJulie
sami_stardust
luvthatgerryjuice
DonnaKat
Dallas
Nay
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:14 am

Not sure if these are here somewhere so I'll post them again anyway.

Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Socceryellowgroup

Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Streetshoot

Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Cotillion
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:46 am

thanks nay. i think the top one is cute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:27 am

Agreed, Sami. I like to think 8 year old girls could teach him to play better soccer. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:30 am

What a gorgeous family ...

Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 GERARD-BUTLER-WITH-BRUNSONSfamily

Is that a rat nesting in that hair? Laughing

Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 CutegirlandGB

Cougar*cough*cougarrrr! What a Face

Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 CougarandGB
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:41 am

I don't know about cougar....she's probably not much older than Gerry, if not the same age. hahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:16 am

Oh, she is a very well-preserved, close-to-senior citizen.

Lovely looking woman but still way older than him.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:14 am

Well, rocking chair material she's not! I'd feel threatened if I was Gerry's girl & the jealous type for sure!
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:08 pm

She doesn't look like a senior citizen to me. Senior citizens are close to my parents' age. She looks 45ish to me. Maybe late 40s. Isn't Gerry almost 42? Not a big age difference. The only difference is that Gerry hangs out with people that could be her kids.
But I could be totally wrong. Very Happy

More pics:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img834/7366/20327714389145692327435.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img585/6261/19546012945397435238417.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img195/8475/18748717842619315696520.jpg
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:05 pm

She looks mid 40's to me.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Dallas wrote:
She doesn't look like a senior citizen to me. Senior citizens are close to my parents' age. She looks 45ish to me. Maybe late 40s.
LegoJulie wrote:
She looks mid 40's to me.
Doon the Dee on a digestive! Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 415251 She's no spring chicken, ladies.

No matter, she's a very attractive senior.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 CutekidwithGb

Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 BlackshirtwomanwithGB

Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 TeenagerwithGB
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Dallas wrote:
She doesn't look like a senior citizen to me. Senior citizens are close to my parents' age. She looks 45ish to me. Maybe late 40s. Isn't Gerry almost 42? Not a big age difference. The only difference is that Gerry hangs out with people that could be her kids.
But I could be totally wrong. Very Happy

I think you nailed it. Wink

She's a lovely lady. Reminds me of the actress Kate Vernon.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0894690/
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Nay, people in your area must age very slowly, or die very young if you call someone in their 40's a senior.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:59 pm

**Makes note not to move to Australia on fear of being committed to a nursing home.**
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LoneWolf
Boringly Sane

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:30 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
Nay, people in your area must age very slowly, or die very young if you call someone in their 40's a senior.

If that is the case..... I think I will be cancelling my trip to Australia in the fall. I'd hate to get over there and be considered a old fart and instead of a hotel be directed to a Nursing Home...... No
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:43 am

YOU'RE ALL OLD FARTS! tongue

Now that I have your attention: If she is in her forties, late or otherwise, I will eat my hat. I believe she is at least 10 years older than that.

This story somehow reminds me of someone else in Butler World telling people she was muuuuuch younger than she could possibly have been.
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Nay wrote:
YOU'RE ALL OLD FARTS! tongue

Now that I have your attention: If she is in her forties, late or otherwise, I will eat my hat. I believe she is at least 10 years older than that.

This story somehow reminds me of someone else in Butler World telling people she was muuuuuch younger than she could possibly have been.

We all might as well eat our hats anyway-cause she looks great!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:59 pm

i'm with you nay. think she looks much older than 40s. not trying to be catty.....just sayin'. that is truly what i think, altho i honestly don't care. LOL.

and....i AM an old fart who DOES look younger! Very Happy was out on saturday nite listening to a GREAT cover band who did stuff from the 60s all the way up to lady gaga. was singing to an 80s song when a lady next to me tapped me and said "you don't look old enough to know this song!" she's my new best friend. HA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Exactly my point! Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 978 THANK GOD FOR SAMI!

She is a gorgeous woman who hasn't seen the early side of 40s for quite a while. That's not saying she hasn't looked after herself and enhances her looks with makeup and appropriate clothing.

All my opinion. Don't know the woman. Not at all. Not even slightly. Nope.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:43 pm

i wonder why it/she matters so much. Wink had to use a "winky" face. there isn't a "sarcastic smirky" face. lol!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:12 pm

She doesn't matter. Nay calling her a senior (65+ to me) surprised me.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:51 pm

My chain is being yanked. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:13 am

Cute pic with kids and the following blurb:

http://fwix.com/shreveport/share/d3f64d9409/playing_the_field_using_lots_of_locals

“Playing The Field” Using Lots Of Locals

“Playing the Field” starring Gerard Butler, Jessica Biel, Uma Thurman is being filmed at several locations in the area. The movie is about a soccer dad who is coaching his child and most of the soccer scenes are being filmed at Ford Park. Several local soccer players (children between 8 and 12) are being used as players in the movie. Even some local coaches have landed parts in the movie. Filming is expected to continue through May 20th.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:27 am

Another pic:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=184275821620612&set=a.130871360294392.20246.100001145877264&type=1&theater
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 am

Quote :
Kristen Elizabeth Cortez
Studied Science Today at the Set with Gerard Butler so cool and also meet Kathrine Zeda Jones, Uma Therman , Denis Quad , & was with tanner and Jenna the past 2 days(:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=184275821620612&set=a.130871360294392.20246.100001145877264&type=1&theater#!/profile.php?id=100001145877264&sk=wall

She has a pic with Gerry for her profile pic. Looks like it from early before they started shooting. Maybe she'll post more pics from the shoot later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna   Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out And About In Shreveport & New Orleans, Louisanna
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next