The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split

Go down 
+3
DonnaKat
Nay
Dallas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Empty
PostSubject: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Split

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have ended their relationship, JustJared.com can confirm.

The 30-year-old actor and singer and his 29-year-old actress girlfriend had been together since 2007 and were most recently seen together at the Vanity Fair Oscar after-party.

“There are no hard feelings,” a source told People, adding, “It was completely mutual and they both decided it was time to move on.”

The source adds that Jess and Justin will remain friends despite the split.

Posted to Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake, Split
Credit: Astrid Stawiarz; Photos: Getty | 12 Comments »

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz1GFpsoJLN
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:58 am

Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split 415251 Split? Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split 415251 Who cares? Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split 415251 Utterly boring individuals! Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split 415251
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:28 am

Good, that means Justin is available. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:03 am

That means Jessica Biel is available and will be working with GB. Let the rumors begin.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Perfect timing, huh? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Biel/Butler rumors = Rolling Eyes

But y'all are absolutely right, doing a movie together and, as a result, appearing at places together will be all it takes for the mags to "link" them.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Boringly Sane
Roxanne

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:34 pm

And.......... so it begins! I received several Google alerts today saying that Gerry and Jessica have hooked up. This is the whole Jennifer Aniston thing all over again.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:43 pm

That's exactly what I was thinking, Roxanne. I sincerely hope we don't get hundreds of set pictures like they did with The Bounty Hunter. And don't even get me started on the Aniston/Butler PR machine.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Boringly Sane
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Really! I was bored with it 5 minutes after it started and by the time the movie came out, not only did it feel like I'd seen it all already, but I couldn't stand to see them together. Totally ruined the movie for me. Well, that and the fact that I didn't think it was a good movie ;-)
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:03 pm

I STILL haven't seen it! I might have had they not did the PR overkill thing to the point of nausea. I suppose I'll watch it eventually. Either that or I'll print all of the pap set pictures and make one of those photo flip book thingys and watch it that way.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:15 am

http://www.celebitchy.com/147115/jessica_biel_is_trying_to_convince_us_that_gerard_butler_is_pining_away_for_her/

I apologize to the commenter who gave us the tip that Gerard Butler and Jessica Biel have been spending time together in Louisana. I forget both the commenter’s name, and what thread it was on. Suffice to say, Commenter X mentioned that Gerard and Jessica had been spotted eating together in a public restaurant in Shreveport. They’re working together right now in Playing the Field, the rom-com where Gerry is playing a soccer coach. Anyway, Us Weekly has a story up right now that is similar to our commenter’s tip. Only now I just want to pull out my slut shank and take care of Jessica Biel once and for all. Just as soon as my rage headache dissipates.

Justin who? Just five days after announcing her split with beau of four years Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel was spotted cozying up to her Playing the Field costar Gerard Butler.

Currently filming the flick in Shreveport, Louisiana, Biel, 29, and the 300 hunk, 41, were first spotted out for a crew member’s birthday at a Japanese restaurant on March 15.

“When Gerry got there, he made a beeline for Jessica,” an eyewitness tells Us. “He was really flirting with her.”

Two nights later, the duo was seen throwing back margaritas at a Mexican restaurant. And that’s not all, Biel and Butler shared two more dinners later that week!

Still a source close to the actress says, “She only wants to be friends.”

For all the details on their canoodling, check out this weeks Us Weekly.

[From Us Weekly]

Bitch, you wish. I have no doubt that this item was dropped into Us Weekly by Biel’s publicist. While Gerard isn’t really the cream of the A-list crop, being associated with him would certainly be useful to Biel, publicity-wise. But I’ve got to throw a “bitch, please” at “a source close to the actress says, ‘She only wants to be friends.’” Like Gerard is just so hard up that he’s pining away for the bland ass. Now, I’m sure Gerard wouldn’t mind hitting it - he’s a slut, after all. But until Biel gives it up, I’m sure Gerard is knee-deep in Shreveport ass.

Also - Biel knew that she was going to be starring with Gerard when she and Timberlake broke up. Was she preparing Gerard as her jumpoff? I say no - just because I think she would have much better luck with Bradley Cooper, who might be a more willing participant in whatever shenanigans she wants to pull. Gerard isn’t interested in having an “official girlfriend” for his “image”. He’s fine with his happy-go-lucky womanizer image.

Note to Gerard: This is not the way to win my heart. Back away from the Biel. Slowly.

Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:10 am

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ............people seemed to have gotten over the Jennifer Anniston thing pretty much. And will get over Jessica Biel when his next movie is being made and the next actress in it is seen having coffee with him.

Gerry has "cozied up" with almost all of his single female costars pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Boringly Sane
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:19 am

DonnaKat wrote:
I STILL haven't seen it! I might have had they not did the PR overkill thing to the point of nausea. I suppose I'll watch it eventually. Either that or I'll print all of the pap set pictures and make one of those photo flip book thingys and watch it that way.

Yes, do that. But don't waste more than 10 minute on this, it's not worth it ;-).
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:43 pm

It just mystifies me why these writers/bloggers think this is news. Gerry's in a movie with a woman, and *gasp* has been spending time with her during the shoot? What?!! The only possible conclusion to draw is that they're sleeping together. Of course! Those sluts!

It's nauseating. And it kills me that some people read these rag mags/blogs thinking they are credible news sources.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:00 am

It's worse when TV reporters get their news from blogs, and report them as fact.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Boringly Sane
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:28 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
It's worse when TV reporters get their news from blogs, and report them as fact.

It seems to be a trend, and people take everything written in those blogs as fact. And with Facebook and Twitter, it's even easier to scrutinize every move. Not fun. Not always accurate, either!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split   Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare for the Jessical Biel/Gerry rumors during filming - JT and JB Split
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies :: Playing for Keeps (formerly Playing the Field)-
Jump to: