The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JJ - Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

JJ - Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday! Empty
PostSubject: JJ - Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday!   JJ - Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday!

Gerard Butler sports a messy head of hair while walking to the beach and watching the kiteboarders and windboarders on Wednesday (February 2) in Hawaii.

Later in the day, the 41-year-old Scottish actor went shirtless as he learned how to paddleboard.

While in Hawaii, Gerard also met up with pal Laird Hamilton and went jet skiing out in the ocean.

Last week, Gerard went partying at a club where he met up with Leonardo DiCaprio.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/02/03/gerard-butler-hawaiian-holiday/#ixzz1CwWGt2I3
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: JJ - Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday!   JJ - Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Laird Hamilton ... that sounds like a character from a trashy romance novel.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: JJ - Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday!   JJ - Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:43 pm

He's a champion professional surfer - married to Gabrielle Reece , the volleyball player who was also a model. You'd recognize her, she looks a litte like Brooke Shields. Gorgeous couple. They live in Maui.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: JJ - Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday!   JJ - Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Pics at link (already posted):

http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revista/Quem/0,,EMI208381-9531,00.html

Gerard Butler displays good shape during vacation in Hawaii

Gerard Butler was photographed while toyed with a surfboard in Hawaii, on the morning of Thursday (3). The Scottish actor, who was accompanied by a surfing champion Dave Kalama, received tips from athlete to get to practice the sport. Mode, called Paddle Board, the person must remain standing on plank with the aid of a paddle.

41 years, Gerard exhibited the good physical form. With the long hair and beard, the actor has avoided looking at cameras to leave the place on foot. Recently, Gerard was photographed in Fernando de Noronha, in the Inn Triboju, where he stayed with his brother, John.

According to rumors that surfaced in the press, however, Butler is not amused by myself. The actor would have enjoyed the island in the company of paulistana Silvana Bertolucci, which came even put a picture of the Scotsman on your profile on a social networking site.

Sought by whom, however, Silvana categorically denied rumors of affair and said she was upset with speculation. "My life turned a chaos because of it. I met him there and we were together in a show of Falcon Yes, but I wasn't with him. We're just friends. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JJ - Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday!   JJ - Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JJ - Gerard Butler: Hawaiian Holiday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: