The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry in Fernando de Noronha

Go down 
+3
Nay
DonnaKat
Dallas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Empty
PostSubject: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:05 pm

http://glamurama.uol.com.br/Materia_roteiro-de-viagem-64322.aspx?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

After jumping the seven ripples in Punta del Este in Uruguay, the actor Gerard Butler landed in Fernando de Noronha, this Friday, to enjoy more vacation days. Now, in Brazilian soil.

* Gerard arrived to the island with over 14 people and are all hosted at Posada TriboJu. Because it is high season and the very large group, Gerard had to split a room with an Indian friend .

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Dallas wrote:
* Gerard arrived to the island with over 14 people and are all hosted at Posada TriboJu. Because it is high season and the very large group, Gerard had to split a room with an Indian friend .

The Indian friend must be Ronnie. And I'm sure that is why they are sharing a room......let the rumors begin!!! hahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Is Ronnie male or female? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:14 pm

DK, you are kidding aren't you?
Ronnie is the new Fry Guy.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:51 pm

http://gente.ig.com.br/gerard+butler+passa+ferias+em+fernando+de+noronha/n1237930905869.html

Gerard Butler goes on vacation in Fernando de Noronha
Actor is hosted in an Inn a few days ago

Gerard ButlerGerard Butler seems to have liked enough of Brazil. Less than a year after his visit to the country (he was here for the Carnival of Rio, in 2010), the Heartthrob is back.
A few days ago, the Scottish actor is on vacation enjoying the warmth and the beaches of Fernando de Noronha. All this in a bungalow exclusive Inn TribuJu, whose daily arrives costing $ 1,770 in high season
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:16 pm

http://pe360graus.globo.com/daliana/diversao/variedades/2011/01/08/BLG,6952,2,606,DALIANA,1349-ENTRE-AMIGOS.aspx

Between Friends

Fernando de Noronha definitely entered the international route of celebs. Who landed on the island this Friday was the Scottish actor Gerard Butler, who seems to have liked Brazil, since last year he came to the Carnival and was getting, getting ... Butler is on the island with a group of 14 friends who stayed overnight from yesterday to today at TriboJu and Teju-Açu. At this point, they organise themselves for a boat ride and then we leave the archipelago-private jet, of course.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:28 pm

According to this article, Gerry left on Saturday to go to St. Barts.

http://glamurama.uol.com.br/Materia_a-isca-e-o-anzol-64357.aspx

Quote :

Isca and the hook

It seems that Gerard Butler goes to be able to count that only took good memories of the ticket of it for Fernando De Noronha. It was there that it and Silvana Bertolucci had been able to know themselves better - and they had been friends same well. As much that it until took the actor to hear the sound of the band the Rappa in the beach of the Conceição. Penalty that in this Saturday, the actor already has followed for St. Barths.

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Isn't the baldy guy - Statham - in St Bart's at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:24 am

Pic at link (Yikes!):
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3340058/Gerard-Butler-happy-to-let-hair-down-during-holiday-with-pals.html

Ger-haird

MOVIE hunk Gerard Butler is happy to let his hair down during a sunshine hol with pals.
The normally well-groomed Scot, 41, sported a new tousled look after hitting the beach during a break from filming in Uruguay.

One onlooker said: "Gerard looked completely different - but right at home among the beach regulars."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3340058/Gerard-Butler-happy-to-let-hair-down-during-holiday-with-pals.html#ixzz1Acuk2h74
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:05 am

Woohoo!

His hair looks so thick. I'm sure some will disagree but I find that the longer it gets (and curlier), the younger he looks.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:52 am

Longer bangs cover up forehead wrinkles and receding hairlines, on anyone.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Ah, so that's it.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Pic at link:

http://pe360graus.globo.com/daliana/diversao/variedades/2011/01/11/BLG,6998,2,606,DALIANA,1349-MURAL.aspx

Gerard Butler was in Fernando de Noronha and left a recall for pousadeiro Ju Medeiros, owner of TriboJu: a photo of him with the astro during self-hosting in the Inn, which has Durval Lelys as partner. The Scottish actor left the island last Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm laughing at the reference to his brother "John". A "John" means something different to me.....

http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revista/Quem/0,,EMI203565-9531,00.html

Gerard Butler summer basks in Fernando de Noronha; see photo and video

After spending new year's Eve in Punta Del Este in Uruguay, Gerard Butler decided to enjoy the Brazilian summer in Fernando de Noronha. The actor of "300" was photographed as if amused at the pousada Triboju, where he stayed with his brother, John, last week.

Animated astro also was filmed while amused on a show of Marcelo Falcão, vocalist of "Rappa", held at praia da Conceicao. With a white shirt, Butler danced and amused with a glass in hand.

According to rumors that surfaced in the press, however, Butler is not amused by myself. The actor would have enjoyed the island in the company of paulistana Silvana Bertolucci, which came even put a picture of the Scotsman on your profile on a social networking site.
Sought by whom, however, Silvana categorically denied rumors of affair and said she was upset with speculation. "My life turned a chaos because of it. I met him there and we were together in a show of Falcon Yes, but I wasn't with him. We're just friends. Gerard was very friendly, said he loves the Brazil and you want to return. But I should make it clear once again that we are just friends and that only saw it for a day ", stressed.
This isn't the first passage of Butler by country. In February of last year, the actor enjoyed the Carnival in the company of friends like Rodrigo Santoro. Scotsman was photographed having a conversation at the foot of the ear eat actress Rita Guedes, which quickly denied rumors that they would have stayed together.
View video of actor having fun in Fernando de Noronha:

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 pm

GB has a brother named John?

John can mean a couple of things to me, too.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:52 pm

This is just too funny. There are days when I am completely convinced this guy is gay based on nothing but the sitings and fake make-out sessions. Then there are days I think he may be bi. I have very, very few days where I am completely convinced he is straight.

I have a hard time buying the "he's afraid of commitment" or "afraid of the phannies" argument so I don't show my girlfriends in public. And the thing is I don't care what he is. I just want him to entertain me!

Please don't kick me off the board. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 am

LegoJulie wrote:
GB has a brother named John?

Only if John is Portuguese for Brian........

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:21 am

kayanne wrote:
Please don't kick me off the board. Crying or Very sad

You won't get kicked off this board for having an opinion. Wink

I don't buy the phannie argument either ... though I know how anyone linked with him, real or imagined ... puts an automatic bullseye on a woman's head. For example, I see how some people were slamming Alicia Marie over at JJ, and for what reason? I have corresponded with her online. I have no idea if she had a "thing" with Gerry or not (like a few of them were surmising), and it doesn't matter to me. She's awesome and goes out of her way to be friendly to people, including myself. If people don't give me a reason to dislike them, then I have no reason to hate on them. I might get jealous from time to time, but that's my problem, not theirs. Wink

I can completely understand the commitment phobia thing. I struggle with it myself, so I completely understand anyone who deals with it. I'm not saying this is or isn't the case with Gerry, but if it is, I know what it's like. I'm not sure what causes it...I think maybe it stems from being hurt and/or disappointed one too many times, you just "shut down" in a manner of speaking. You crave the intimacy, but you're afraid to get any more than a certain part of yourself involved in it. You like to have a good time, but when deeper things start taking place, you run for cover.

Maybe I'm sharing too much.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:46 am

I understand not wanting to commit. I like having BF's but we all know I have problems deciding on one. Lots of trouble but more on that in private chat later this week. My reasons are less noble than yours, DK. I have wandering eyes. I would love for you to find a great guy, though. I would just screw it up.

I would believe Gerry enjoys the variety of hookups more than being afraid of committing. But I could be wrong. There really could be a beautiful, tortured soul just waiting for the right woman to save him and lead him down the aisle.
Blah

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:05 am

I have had good guys, but I was too screwed up to accept them. But I'm glad they found others to make them happy.

I think Gerry enjoys being single and he enjoys the chase. When he catches said prey, he gets bored. And with all of these goofy women throwing themselves at him, there's always enough new prey to go around. The easier the catch, the quicker the boredom. You'd think some of these hangers on would get the hint and play hard to get. Now that would be entertaining to watch....Butler chasing said woman, woman ignores him time and time again, he begins to act like a lost puppy dog... "look at me, look at me, pay attention to me!" The young ones he goes after, however....most of them haven't yet learned how to do that. They're too busy themselves trying to stroke their own egos for bragging rights with their "friends". "Look who I went home with and you didn't", etc. Women are as bad as men.

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:59 am

A few pics here:

http://contigo.abril.com.br/noticias/ator-escoces-gerard-butler-ferias-no-brasil-ilha-fernando-de-noronha

Holiday in Brazil-Gerard Butler enjoy yourselves in Fernando de Noronha

With friends, Scottish actor chooses the island to spend three days. In this short period he likes Beach, swanky, adventures and something more ...
By Renata Mendonça

Butler programmed a diving with friends in the waters of Noronha. The hangover from the night before, however, made the actor abandon the ride.

After spending new year's Eve in Punta Del Este, in Uruguay, Gerard Butler, 41 years, chose Brazil for one of his famous international adventures. The Scottish actor who starred in classics such as Dracula and the Phantom of the Opera-landed on Thursday (6) of Jet with a group of 13 people on the island of Fernando de Noronha. In Brazilian paradise in the Atlantic, the Group was divided into two hostels: Teju-açu and Triboju, where the actor stayed with his brother, John

The two were part of the first group of guests of the Inn, inaugurated on 26 December. Star cinema stayed in luxury suite, whose daily arrives costing 1,770 real high season. Free, lightweight, and released, Butler enjoyed the show of singer O Rappa, Marcelo Falcão, 38, at Praia da Conceição, São Paulo in the company of businesswoman Silvana Bertolucci, 38, who seized to make click intimate actor.

Beach and pool

The next day, with the group of friends, Butler took the sun on the beaches East and lion, where the waters are calmer. In the afternoon they went to see the sunset on Praia da Conceicao. The troupe that accompanied the actor has scheduled a surf board underwater (diving unique in that people are towed by a boat). In a cap and sunglasses, Butler took the bus tour to the Port of San Antonio to catch the catamaran Atlantis Divers, but withdrew before boarding program. The motive was the drunkenness of partying the night before.

Butler, really trying to cure a hangover with soda, but did not. He then said goodbye to his friends and returned to the inn behind the wheel of a rented buggy. On Saturday, the group planned to embark at dawn, but aeronautics di not authorize the flight. Butler took a little over the pool and the climate of romance of the inn. And just went from there to fly the next day, towards the French island of St. Barths in the Caribbean, with a promise to return next year.

Brazilian Intimacy

Hosted in the same Inn, The actor Gerard Butler and businesswoman Silvana Bertolucci Paulo were presented by friends in common. No show of Falcon, they exchanged kisses and caresses. The two also enjoyed the pool in the days that they stayed in Triboju. Silvana has a photo of actor and published it on her social network page Facebook , arousing the interest of colleagues. Mother of three children - Lucca, 16, Giulia, 14, and Filippo, 12 - she has dated in 2007, actor Juan Alba , 45.

The actor and his friends went to the island by jet

Hangover dive, Butler gave up and returned to the Inn that rened the buggy in Noronha

Businesswoman Silvana Bertolucci (no Hat) in trip Noronha, with her friend Camila Garcia and the photo of Butler that she put on Facebook
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:27 am

This translation is just too funny! And I see brother "John" is mentioned again.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Could he be a half-brother or stepbrother? Did Gerry's father have any children from his remarriage before he died? Was Gerry's stepfather married with children before he married Gerry's mom?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:44 am

I think by "John" they meant Ronnie Madra who was on the trip. There was an article that described "John" as Indian - even though he isn't. I think he is Guyanian? They may have got the name wrong because JP (John) Bailey was also there and Gerry's host in Uruguay.

I have read that Gerry has a half-brother, Shaun, from his father's marriage to Micheline, but I don't know if that is true. I have never heard that anywhere else but that one article. I think it might have been a biography at a fansite or blog.

As for step siblings, he did mentioned in an interview, that he had step brother(s) at the Glasglow premiere of LAC, but I have never heard him mention that before. I guess his step father could have been previously married with children....

He doesn't seem to ever talk about any siblings by name except his brother and sister. So who knows.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Thank you for the info. You're right, he's pretty tight-lipped about family stuff, which is understandable. I'm sure he mentions his sister and brother more because he was raised with them and, I would imagine, is closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry in Fernando de Noronha   Gerry in Fernando de Noronha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry in Fernando de Noronha
Page 1 of 1