The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like my turkey like I like my men...

Go down 
+3
gindolin
greyeyegoddess
Steph
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Steph
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-11-01

I like my turkey like I like my men... Empty
PostSubject: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:11 pm

Hot and Juicy! *I know, I know, I'm a retard...*

Timeline is going to be on Thanksgiving day at 12:30pm (central time) on the SciFi Channel! cheers
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:23 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:31 pm

no problem! afro
Back to top Go down
gindolin
Boringly Sane
gindolin

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Moist and tender...
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:11 pm

.....able to satisfy me in a variety of ways...
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:33 pm

extra crispy!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:36 pm

Buttered up and stuffed and ready to feed my appetite.

This might make a good thread for the Thanksgiving section, no? Smile

I wish I could sit and watch Timeline on Thanksgiving, but I'm going to be busy hosting the family this year. And lo and behold, the annual holiday family drama has already started to unfold.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:33 pm

I like my Turkey and my men all toasty brown and juicy.

I am spending Thaksgiving with my BFF and her family and her hubby is a SCI-FI nut and the TV is never off so I will likely see it not hat I haven't wached it a million times on DVD.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
gindolin
Boringly Sane
gindolin

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:53 pm

popped up when ready...
Back to top Go down
gindolin
Boringly Sane
gindolin

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:57 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Buttered up and stuffed and ready to feed my appetite.

This might make a good thread for the Thanksgiving section, no? Smile

I wish I could sit and watch Timeline on Thanksgiving, but I'm going to be busy hosting the family this year. And lo and behold, the annual holiday family drama has already started to unfold.... Rolling Eyes

Funny how the holidays always brings this out-
I always consider my family drama part of the entertainment package
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Last year's argument reached it's crescendo on Christmas Eve, when my sister in law made cheese garlic rolls and my dad took it personally that they were doing it deliberately against him because he hates the smell and taste of garlic. He went outside and wouldn't come in, wouldn't eat, wouldn't talk to anyone, and then left immediately after the opening of the gifts. And here's the kicker...we were at MY BROTHER'S HOUSE. Now mom calls and leaves me a message for them NOT to bring the rolls this year because they'll make them with garlic. I was like, "here we go again". But here's the kicker - it's going to be AT MY HOUSE. Um, I might want to make them myself.

Let the drama begin. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:41 pm

LOL...that sounds like something written for TV...the Plot of the Garlic Cheese Rolls....
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:44 pm

LOL! I know! People keep telling me I need to write a book. Or maybe a script. Smile

BTW, your siggie is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
gindolin
Boringly Sane
gindolin

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:50 pm

truly
I laughed out loud thinking this would be a great episode of a sit-com.
whoever said fact was stranger than fiction was absolutely right...
Back to top Go down
Lemuria
Boringly Sane

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:26 pm

I am playing it say this year. Mom is coming to my place and we are going to go out to eat. You don't want to try my cooking. I used to be a good cook now I am losing it. LOL.

Then she is going to help me put up my tree and decorations then the Friday after it is time to fight the malls. Either that evening or Saturday morning we are going back to her house to decorate her house for ther Sunday School's Christmas party the next weekend. All's good because I will that Dec. 1 & 2 (Monday and Tuesday) off.

Luckily the only drama I will have this year is listening to my mother complain about how my grandmother is too controlling and about what an obnoxious brat my cousin is.
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:26 am

Actually the last few times my extended family got together it was rather pleasaant. We will never be all together again since my sister passed away. My brother is out of the Big House and we were going to go up to be as complete as possible but my surgery is making that impossible.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
dimensioner
Boringly Sane
dimensioner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:25 pm

No Thanksgiving drama for me, but at Christmas it's either my Mom or my sister who start picking at each other. Like, "couldn't you dress up a bit better?" or "Why do I always have to do the preps for dinner?" I try to stop but most of the times before it gets ugly, but sometimes it's just too funny, so my Dad and me sit there and enjoy ourselves and the holiday...
Back to top Go down
kimmy67
Random Babbler
kimmy67

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:47 pm

Nope I'm staying away from my family this year...lots of BS going on...If I could divorce one sibling I"d be truly happy...but I with the heavens above that my Mom and Dad could be here...this is the second thankgiving without my Mom and the fourth without my Dad...I miss them terribly...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/felinefancy
kimmy67
Random Babbler
kimmy67

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:48 pm

with should be "wish"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/felinefancy
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:54 pm

*biting my tongue....*
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:10 pm

Moist and tender

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like my turkey like I like my men...   I like my turkey like I like my men... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies-
Jump to: