The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler wows clubbers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler wows clubbers  Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler wows clubbers    Gerard Butler wows clubbers  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:30 pm

http://www.timeslive.co.za/entertainment/article678732.ece/Gerard-Butler-wows-clubbers

Sep 27, 2010 10:34 PM | By Gabisile Ndebele

Hollywood actor Gerard Butler was spotted clubbing on Saturday night at upmarket nightclub Latinova, in Rosebank, Johannesburg.

Butler, famous for his roles in The Bounty Hunter and Law Abiding Citizen, is reportedly working in this country on his latest film, Machine Gun Preacher, based on the life of Sam Childers. Butler plays Childers, a preacher who dedicated his life to rescuing children from war zones in Sudan.

Rosebank clubbers were impressed. Wearing blue jeans and a light blue top, Butler "smiled and chatted to everyone".

Tanya Bosch said: " When we asked for pictures he said he didn't want to do that because he would have to say 'yes' to everyone . He said he wanted to have fun."
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler wows clubbers    Gerard Butler wows clubbers  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:41 pm

Again? Sleep
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler wows clubbers    Gerard Butler wows clubbers  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:17 pm

So...what did he wow them with?

You know, it's probably cool that he goes out in places like Southern Africa, because it is a once in a lifetime for a lot of fans out there. So I don't diss them for getting excited.

Watch out Nay, he could be heading to Aussieland in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler wows clubbers    Gerard Butler wows clubbers  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:04 pm

For some reason I thought it said, Gerard Butler wears rubbers......

just kidding.

He was wearing jeans and a light blue top? Sounds like the blue t-shirt he wears ad nauseum. At least it wasn't the Buffs t-shirt.
I don't like the buffs.....sorry Colorado fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler wows clubbers    Gerard Butler wows clubbers  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1