The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2

Go down 
+10
andrea
Sharabella
LegoJulie
sami_stardust
Nay
Dallas
DonnaKat
greyeyegoddess
ktaylor48239
pamelajane
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:41 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
At least he talks like 22yo girls and not 22yo guys. Over half his speech would be obscenitites then.

That was sarcastic right?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:58 pm

You mean he spouts obscenities? affraid

Yes, that was sarcastic. He even cusses at interviews for kiddie shows. Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 66831
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:28 pm

The latest tweet from this actress:

Quote :
just spent the day on the set of machine gun preacher with gerard butler! he hugged me& had to carry me all day:) I'm NEVER washing again:

http://twitter.com/MsMasasa/status/24384538652
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:43 pm

I guess the above answers my Fan pix question (thank God).
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:12 pm

DK- that's interesting about the latest comments on that girl's Facebook. Who knows what is true.....
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:01 pm

That picture is overwhelming scary, and I may not return to the site until it's replaced by other pictures on the side...

now it's etched in my highly visual mind forever
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Because of the disturbing nature of the previous image, I have removed it from the gallery and placed it in another location, accessible by link with a warning.

The picture is still accessible by the following link, at least temporarily. But it will no longer show up in our gallery. If it does, please let me know.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/DonnaKat/prosthetic.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:02 am

There really are worst things than dying.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:38 am

Pic from Gerry in Birmingham posted on Facebook today.
(Why does he always look like he has spilled something on his shirt? Does he have a drinking/dribbling problem?? hahahaha)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4998706&id=791729488&fbid=4
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:03 am

Dallas wrote:
Pic from Gerry in Birmingham posted on Facebook today.
(Why does he always look like he has spilled something on his shirt? Does he have a drinking/dribbling problem?? hahahaha)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4998706&id=791729488&fbid=4

Maybe some pretty girl trying to cuddle up to him at the club did! And the real Sam Childers is apparently not into fashion. During his adventures it problably wasn't on his mind.
PS-Can you pull up the pic please?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Yes, I can pull it up. Are you asking if we can, or are you requesting that we post it because you can't? scratch

Quote :
Gerard Butler was pointing out the benefits of being in AA to me when he saw me downing shots. He seemed concerned.

http://twitter.com/AvaVidal/
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:09 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Yes, I can pull it up. Are you asking if we can, or are you requesting that we post it because you can't? scratch

Quote :
Gerard Butler was pointing out the benefits of being in AA to me when he saw me downing shots. He seemed concerned.

The second one. I'm not able to for some reason-thx!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Thank you DK. I don't know what it was, but all the links I was sent that day, were pictures of unbelievable grossness...cancer in the face and throat caused by, um, oral sex, someone's balls hanging out of it's sac...

And no warning when I got them...

what is the world coming to?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:29 pm

The latest on the girl who posted about Gerry contacting her about surfing.....(interestingly she changed her profile pic and has one without Gerry now)

Quote :
Jess Fowlds gotta love finding your phone charging behind the Springboks bar 2 days after you lost it!

Lauren Galloway How drunk were you?! wahahahaha! meees you x

Kate McLeod you are too much!! haha xx

Nicole Karsten How responsible of u Sliver x x x

Graeme Madsen DORK!!!

Alice Fowlds TYPICAL:) was nearly on the 8th phone for the year, and mom still wants to get you a Blackberry. your def the fav:)

Candice Kylie Robberts oh-bad news-gerard=married Sad

Jess Fowlds NOOOOO! not a chance!! he called the next day and asked if we hooked up the night before?????! HA!

Alice Fowlds jes howcome you never told me this... you can tell me half a story! and i think he sounds interested:) future bro-in-law... but that means i have to approve of him first:) aka i have to meet him:)

Candice Kylie Robberts Jess I have bad sources-i told all my friends and the one said he's married but she's wrong!!!!!!! haha-YAY! I just checked the net and found nothing so he isn't married:) what's the latest??

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676740206&v=wall&ref=mf
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Quote :
Maria-Paz Rheeder Just seen GERARD BUTLER!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1448109366&v=wall

Apparently they are filming by Pecanwood golf course in Harrtebeespoort? That is where she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:45 pm

According to the actress who posted the pic of her with the prothesis - MGP will be filming for another 2-3 weeks.

Quote :
@scotsmanstuart hey there, I'm done but their still shooting in South Africa for another 2/3 weeks. I didn't bring my fone on location so don't have pics:(

He is very talented but also a very kind&RT @gerardbutlerru: generous person!felt incredibly blessed@MsMasasa Thank you for your answer Please inform us about your shooting with Gerry.

I'm not interested in being famous.Fame is fleeting. ijuswannaact!I Just Want to Act

Yes had a role:)gr8 fun with GB amazing guy great talentRT @gerardbutlerru: @MsMasasa Are you at that photo with prosthetics? 0_0

He is amazing with insanely beautiful eyes! Film will be great. Out 2011 tho:)RT @jujubz75: @MsMasasa wow. Intriguing to watch film develop

http://twitter.com/MsMasasa
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:17 pm

DonnaKat wrote:

Quote :

Hahaha! She's a UK comedian on tour. (I think she performed at the Cape Town Comedy Fest.) Did you see that tweet where someone asked if Gerry was attractive and she posted this response:
Quote :

@BruceDevlin No he is not my type at all.
http://twitter.com/AvaVidal/status/24513386955

Love her Facebook account of it:
Quote :
Ava Vidal Gerard Butler was talking to me about AA. He seemed concerned or he could have just been acting.
https://www.facebook.com/ava.vidal#!/ava.vidal?v=wall

Last edited by Dallas on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Quote :
he called the next day and asked if we hooked up the night before?????! HA!

If this is true, that's actually pretty pathetic. I certainly hope he was joking.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:59 pm

I thought the same thing. If true, is that a way to figure out which person it was that went with the number and he thought it was a funny line, kinda like "Maybe we can get together for a coffee and a f/ck sometime?" Does he think this is charming and (his favorite adjective) "roguish" and is playing the part of his public image, or is he just that obnoxious, clueless and sad? It makes it sound like he f/cked someone and can't remember who it was. That isn't funny, it is sad.
So odd, if true.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:16 am

Dallas wrote:
According to the actress who posted the pic of her with the prothesis - MGP will be filming for another 2-3 weeks.

Quote :
I'm not interested in being famous.Fame is fleeting. ijuswannaact!I Just Want to Act

There's someone who enjoys their craft. I have a lot of respect for someone like that.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:30 am

Dallas wrote:
Does he think this is charming and (his favorite adjective) "roguish" and is playing the part of his public image, or is he just that obnoxious, clueless and sad?

I guess a lot of the under 25 female crowd might find it charming - before they mature a bit and realize it's actually demeaning to them. Guys will get away with exactly what they are allowed to get away with. And then of course you have the more mature woman with the archaic excuse of "boys will be boys". It's the classic double standard.

greyeyegoddess wrote:
There's someone who enjoys their craft. I have a lot of respect for someone like that.

I wholeheartedly agree. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:25 am

I occasionally get the feeling that Gerry enjoys living DOWN to the image of star-on-the-edge-of-destruction. I don't know if it's just another role he's playing or his idea of a joke on the whole world. Is it the real Gerry, or is the real Gerry the totally different, polite, caring, wildly talented man that is reported from the sets?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:02 am

From all I've read about how he talks to and treats people of different groups in different situations, I think he treats each individual the way that person expects him to. He's professional and polite and nice to people he works with on set. He's polite and nice and friendly to older women and young children, and fans asking for photos and autographs who don't linger. He talks trash with men and older boys. He talks like a man-slut to young women in pick-up places (bars, parties). He jokes and uses off-color language in some interviews, especially after answering the same questions dozens of times.

Looks to me like his behavior is appropriate for each particular moment.

If he ever talks to someone with my age and dress and looks, and asks for a f*ck, then I would seriously worry about his sanity.
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:18 am

Apparently his language even shocks his mother. I saw a clip of the VMA's where he was a presenter and he was spouting out cuss words like a sailor. He said in an interview that his mother asked why or does he need to use such language? He seems like a true Scorpio man to me--as far as his appeal, charm,sexiness, and bluntness in language. He tells it like it is....or whatever comes to his mind at least. And his charm enables him to get away with it too!
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:41 am

Julie,

Very good observation. Personally, I am that way and I think many people are. When I am around little people, I am the favorite because I think part of me is still a child and I have a very sweet persona with them. When I am at work, I am kind of tough and aggressive. When I am with my buddies, I am saucy, especially my language. Then there is that part of me that just wants to kiss all the world's booboos and make them better.

Now that you have put it that way, I can see that in Gerry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2   Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heard on Twitter (and Facebook) Part 2
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next