The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday Empty
PostSubject: Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday   Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:49 pm

http://www.celebitchy.com/113371/hot_guy_friday_sexy_men_are_like_crack_cocaine

Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday Hotguyfriday-1
For this week’s Hot Guy Friday, I thought I would lead off with one of my boys. Do you even know the filthy things I want to do to Gerard Butler? I imagine them on a daily basis. Sometimes the thought of him growling is enough to get me going, honestly. Especially when everything he says sounds like a growl. And… I mean, come on. He’s gorgeous! Okay, he’s not “pretty.” Pretty is over-rated. I like a guy who gets dirty and stays dirty, and that dude is Gerard. Imagine him making this face while doing something indecent:

Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday Hotguyfriday
Right? Sure, it’s not pretty. But you would be laughing and you would be turned on, all at the same time. But do you really want something heart-achingly adorable? Here he is with his little ginger nieces. Tell me your cold, dead heart didn’t just jump into your throat.

Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday HotguyFridays

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday   Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:03 pm

The niece in white looks just like him!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday   Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:36 pm

She does, doesn't she? What adorable little girls. Smile

I love that b&w picture of him, too.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday   Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:54 pm

That b&w is a really nice close up.

When I saw the tongue pic with rolled eyes, I was thinking "Why is this zombie guy not gray-green?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday   Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebitchy: Hot Guy Friday
Page 1 of 1