The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler: Errands Running Rugged - 15 Jun 10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler: Errands Running Rugged - 15 Jun 10 Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler: Errands Running Rugged - 15 Jun 10   Gerard Butler: Errands Running Rugged - 15 Jun 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Gerard Butler hooks up his headset and makes a quick phone call as he runs errands on Tuesday (June 15) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 40-year-old Scottish actor dropped by a few medical buildings throughout the afternoon while photographers followed him around town.

Over the weekend, Gerry was spotted heading to a private party in Hollywood! Actress Lindsay Lohan dropped by the celebration shortly afterward.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/06/16/gerard-butler-errands-running-rugged/#ixzz0r4TISoRN
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Errands Running Rugged - 15 Jun 10   Gerard Butler: Errands Running Rugged - 15 Jun 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:03 am

"Hey, did you send the photographers to my car yet? It's at ______ and ______. Oh yeah, I see it. Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Errands Running Rugged - 15 Jun 10   Gerard Butler: Errands Running Rugged - 15 Jun 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:38 am

Quote :
"Hey, did you send the photographers to my car yet? It's at ______ and ______. Oh yeah, I see it. Thanks!"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Errands Running Rugged - 15 Jun 10   Gerard Butler: Errands Running Rugged - 15 Jun 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerard Butler: Errands Running Rugged - 15 Jun 10
Page 1 of 1