The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl

Go down 
+3
DonnaKat
Nay
Dallas
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:40 am

Pic at link (looks like it was after Moscow, as he doens't have the beard):

http://www.index.hr/xmag/clanak/gerard-butler-ponovo-dosao-u-beograd-ali-nije-se-javio-niti-jednoj-djevojci/494662.aspx

Gerard Butler enjoyed so much during his recent visit to Serbia that he has decided to run around in Belgrade again, reports Serbian Alo.

The Hollywood actor reportedly recently came back to Serbia in a private arrangement, because of his positive impressions of the people and the night life that he has experienced during the shooting of the film “Coriolanus.” “

He traveled secretly for days and enjoyed with the film crew of Coriolanus a number of restaurants and clubs. What is most interesting, is that his visit was not reported to any of the girls that were connected to him during filming,” said the source of Alo.

Butler reportedly visited the floats ( a district in Belgrade with nightclubs on the water), and kept going to the “Fristajleru” and “Mima bar” which, claims the Serbian media,along with his friend and colleague Mima Karadzic.(a fellow actor)

Brandy and stomach pumping-

The famous actor filmed for three weeks before the big celebration of and wrap-up party for the movie and bed Belgrade farewell. he headed in the direction of Dubrovnik, where he remained for two day and apparently did not sail with the yacht, anchored in the marina. Serbian media reported regularly on Butler’s adventures in the capital of Serbia, where the local beauties hastened to clubs in order to introduce themselves to the famous actor. Because of partying and heated brandy, Gerard completed the night by pumping his stomach, but after that he continued to spend his nights partying as if nothing had happened.

Buying pirated CD - a

In addition to the night life, Butgler enjoyed a “living offering Belgrade”and went to the Open tennis tournament. There, he met with Novak Djokovic and fervently cheered during the match. He was seen on the streets of Belgrade buying pirated CDs of his films, which just shows how much merged with the mentality of the locals.

Agents severely criticized him for fun in Serbia-

His agents were reportedly furious because of the Butler’s adventures in our neighboring country. They were very dissatisfied with the fact that the public would perceive him coming to Belgrade just to fun.
There were images in which he was showing the love to a girl on the street (probably Martina), but their reaction was clearly not enough in preventing the actor to re-visit the city that it is so close to his heart.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:33 am

Dallas wrote:
Agents severely criticized him for fun in Serbia-

His agents were reportedly furious because of the Butler’s adventures in our neighboring country. They were very dissatisfied with the fact that the public would perceive him coming to Belgrade just to fun.
Again, it is all open to interpretation/language barriers/reliability but many will dissect and debate this endlessly with the aim of 'knowing' GB and his associates better.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:02 am

Well, whether the bit about his agents being furious was true or not, it definitely was the impression of some of the press while he was there (and those who commented on it) that his primary focus in Belgrad seemed to be more social and partying than work related. So I don't think it would be impossible to believe that his management team was concerned that his image in the press portrayed him as not being serious about the shoot. It is their job to be concerrned about his professional image, even though it seems that they are often clueless about how his tabloid image when he isn't working could affect his professional image if he is not careful.

Last edited by Dallas on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:09 am

By the way, the chest hair next to the scary guy with the beads around his neck just screams "We are two wild and crazy guys!" - (said with a Steve Martin accent).

*shiver*
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:19 am

Thanks Dallas! So he was hiding back in Belgrade, eh? Here's the picture:

Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Capture5
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:30 am

Dallas wrote:
By the way, the chest hair next to the scary guy with the beads around his neck just screams "We are two wild and crazy guys!" - (said with a Steve Martin accent).

*shiver*

You are so right, Dallas! Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl 646968
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:57 am

Maybe he left his passport there and went back to get it. Rolling Eyes

Ger
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Maybe he went back to buy a house.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:05 pm

or a chocolate forcelance.

Last edited by pamelajane on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelled forcelance wrong---oops!)
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Excuse me, but what the heck is a "forelance" and do I even want to know?

Ger
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Julie, PJ, Dallas Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl 415251
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:46 pm

I looked it up in the dictionary even. Do they come in more flavors than just chocolate? Come on! Is it some kind of kinky man sex toy? I know you guys like to talk about those! Shocked

Ger
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Ger, it's a weapon. See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_of_Andromeda
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Apparently Gerry attended a birthday party on May 31st in Belgrade.

http://www.story.rs/vesti/svet-poznatih/9252-dzerard-batler-na-rodendanu-kod-zeljka-mitrovica.html

Gerard Butler on the birthday of Zeljko Mitrovic

Pink TV owner Zeljko Mitrovic celebrated on 31 May forty-third birthday at his home in Senjak.

Guests of the great organized parties were entertained by Krishna Dapcevic and Oliver Mandic, who is joined by Jay with his Zeta Adil Maksutovic. Celebs are all the best birthday wish many people from public life in Serbia, which were more than satisfied with the excellent organized fun. Most attention has caused the arrival of actor Gerard Butler, who came accompanied by Marko Miskovic and singer Jovana Nikolic. Tatjana Vojtehovski came in the company of her boyfriend Nenad Canak, and politician Nenad Canak. Among the guests were and Ivica Dacic, Dragan Sutanovac, Srdjan Saper, Bojana Lekic, Jovana Janković and Srdjan Predojevic. In a good mood and happy party atmosphere lasted until the early morning hours
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Geranimal wrote:
I looked it up in the dictionary even. Do they come in more flavors than just chocolate? Come on! Is it some kind of kinky man sex toy? I know you guys like to talk about those! Shocked

Ger

That's because it was misspelled on this thread. I wasn't sure about it until I saw the word on another thread. Then I had to laugh to myself.

In fact, I think I had the picture of someone dropping to their drawers with the question, Do you want to see my forcelance?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:51 am

Are you guys closet Trekkies too? Laughing

Ger
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:58 am

Trekkies?

Can't speak for the others but no I'm not.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:12 am

I'm a scifi fan. First time I saw GB was in Timeline. I've been to scifi conventions. I'm not specifically a Trekkie; I don't like the movies passed the whale one.

Andromeda is where I noticed Steve Bacic and joined his fandom.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:00 am

I'm not a trekkie. And as a little vent, here, I don't understand why BBC America is constantly playing the Star Trek: Next Generation series. scratch

And as far as the forcelance, I, of course, spinned the definition to "something else". My bad. Wink
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:09 pm

I love the Star Trek movies! I was not much of a fan of the TV series.

LJ, that was my favorite one too. "Captain, there be whales!"

Ger
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:22 pm

pamelajane wrote:
I'm not a trekkie. And as a little vent, here, I don't understand why BBC America is constantly playing the Star Trek: Next Generation series. scratch

Isn't that ridiculous? When I turn to BBCA, I don't want to see American TV. Even their weekend films, half of them come from the US. Geez!

I need to get a job with that station. I need to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Another article about the party that Gerry attended. A little more info on the people and entertainment, as well as the fact that he flew there from Monte Carlo to Belgrade on Marko's private plane. Not sure how accurate that location of departure is, since he was in Moscow right before attending this party:
http://www.blic.rs/Zabava/Vesti/192532/Batler-na-rodjendanu-Zeljka-Mitrovica

(pic at link- It looks like the pic is old and from the night of the wrap party - same clothes and a beard.)

Popular actor again in Serbia
Butler on the birthday Zeljko Mitrovic

The owner of TV Pink Zeljko Mitrovic celebrated on 31 May 43rd birthday at his home in Senjak, and special guest was actor Gerard Butler who was recently in the Serbian capital filming the movie "Coriolanus."

Scottish actor returned to Belgrade to make a little provodioNi rain that is falling constantly broke down a great party hosted by the owner of "Pink", and Mitrovic had another reason to celebrate - from September, moving and Slovenian "Pink." More than two hundred guests filled the garden and a large guest room, garden and were placed under large shade which the guests are entertained with the music band "Balkan Express". The guys are playing international and domestic hits of the eighties, and at one point they are joined by Celebs. Zeljko is on bass guitar played a few songs and then continued to hang out with merry guests.

Attracted great attention to the arrival of actor Gerald Butler who is the party arrived in the company of his friend and co-producer, "Coriolanus" Mark Miskovic and singer Jovana Nikolic. Otherwise, Miskovic and Butler intensively socialize the past few months, a Scottish actor is a frequent guest this summer at Marko's yacht that cruises the Adriatic Sea. Butler and Miskovic have flew the party in Monte Carlo, private aircraft, and although one of the most popular Hollywood actors playboy reputation, this time was not interested in flirting, but was met with great interest with colleagues from Serbia. Butler has enjoyed in the company of singer John Nikolic and Krishna Das, and actress Maria Karan and marketing expert Srdjan Saper.

The guests were entertained by the parties are just Tijana Dapcevic and Oliver Mandic, and the party lasted until dawn.

Last edited by Dallas on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:19 pm

greyeyegoddess wrote:
pamelajane wrote:

Isn't that ridiculous? When I turn to BBCA, I don't want to see American TV. Even their weekend films, half of them come from the US. Geez!

I need to get a job with that station. I need to fix it.

I can be a reference for you, Alice! Go get 'em!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Intensively socialise is the correct terminology.

Where was Ralph when all of this work-related schmoozing was happening?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Sad, but the fact that BBC America puts American shows on their channel is an admission that American TV is superior to British TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl   Gerard Butler came back to Belgrade, but was not reported to any girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next