The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hollywood actor rejoiced with folk music at the Belgrade raft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Hollywood actor rejoiced with folk music at the Belgrade raft Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood actor rejoiced with folk music at the Belgrade raft   Hollywood actor rejoiced with folk music at the Belgrade raft Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Summary from the Serbain JJ Poster:

Quote :
I found a new article.In this one it is stated that Gerry went to the raft after his visit to hospital so we can conclude that he was not seriously sick.He met a guy from security and there is a picture of two of them.What is very interesting is that this guy has a tat with Gerry’s face from “300″.Gerry took a picture with him for himself and was very surprised by finding out this interesting guy.It is stated that he drunk brandy and eat grill and that he enjoyed the Serbian folk music.The lead singer of the band was also delighted to see Gerry.In the hospital Gerry met singer from the club “Oh,Cinema” and she said that he was very kind and down to earth.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/04/18/gerard-butler-hybrid/comment-page-73/#comments#ixzz0mX0Wugiy

And some additional info:

Quote :
I don’t know if any of you is interested into hearing the music which Gerry was listening to when he was on that raft after hospital but I will post two links of the songs which they reported , in the last article that I’ve posted, that he liked.Smile))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV7v_Zo20SE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpX1W3-bOHE
In the second video you can see the inside of the raft.Generally speaking,people here in Serbia who are intellectuals and educated do not like this places and this type of music.I am wondering who is taking Gerry to this places but since this is new to him he probably finds this interesting.LOL

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/04/18/gerard-butler-hybrid/comment-page-74/#comments#ixzz0mX0qvsdt

Pic at link:

http://www.alo.rs/ljudi/26810/Batler_sa_infuzije_na_Panterse
Translated:

Butler with the infusion of "Panthers!"
Thursday - 29/04/2010
Famous Hollywood actor Gerard Butler, after an overdose for food and drinks ended the infusion in a private clinic, was immediately continued with a good time and drink on the raft, "Black Panthers".

All present were amazed at his coming, especially the band's frontman Tom and his namesake of his security, who has tattooed on his arm Batlerov character.
- A year ago I istetovirao his character since I was a keen role in the movie "300." When he entered the raft at first did not notice it because it was crowded, and later, when we told him what kind of tattoo I have, is impressive. He immediately came over with his camera and photographed with me - told the enthusiastic feedback from the security guy.
- Mn-Ogo well spent and just see to enjoy partying and music in our raft. Delighted to folk music, people, and brandy, which we serve, and the drink just as much to be cheerful, and with it he ate barbecue, who really liked him. Me acting as a super character because he had not behaved like a star, but was natural, especially when he saw the tattoo on Tommy security. He played with our music as if it knows all the songs, and his most liked our "I raff, and you fairy" and "rearview mirror". I am sorry that the evening was on the raft and Gordana Jovanovic, and that he sing the original version, as well as at the festival. Approached him to all photographed with him and no one refused - said Tom to our list and added that he will be very happy to host again.

As a reminder, Hollywood actor on Monday before leaving on the raft was on the infusion because of excessive amounts of fatty foods not being used, and drinks, because, ever since he came every evening, enjoying the charms of night life in Belgrade.

Photo after the first infusion!
While staying at a private clinic in the infusion, the famous actor video with singer and star of "Operation Triumph" Mikom Kostic! In fact, as Butler last weekend, "zaginuo" in the famous club "Cinema", where Kostic performances, their meeting was conducted very warmly, even though the actor was exhausted from the treatment received.
- Some of my work I was in hospital and I could not believe it when I saw Butler. He began his talk with me and was very good mood. Presented to me as "Jerry" and after a short chat promised to come again on my appearance - told "Alo!" A talented singer. During the meeting there was a joint photo on which Butler sees balls on the left hand, received after the infusion.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood actor rejoiced with folk music at the Belgrade raft   Hollywood actor rejoiced with folk music at the Belgrade raft Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:13 pm

that's a cute story about the guy with the tattoo
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood actor rejoiced with folk music at the Belgrade raft   Hollywood actor rejoiced with folk music at the Belgrade raft Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:41 am

The air in the club must have been just what the doctor ordered.
I'm sure it was clean and smoke free.....and filled with healing aroma of women. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood actor rejoiced with folk music at the Belgrade raft   Hollywood actor rejoiced with folk music at the Belgrade raft Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:49 pm

Dallas wrote:

I'm sure it was clean and smoke free.....and filled with healing aroma of women. Very Happy
lol! Proud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood actor rejoiced with folk music at the Belgrade raft   Hollywood actor rejoiced with folk music at the Belgrade raft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1