The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday Dallas!

Go down 
+5
Nay
DonnaKat
sami_stardust
Peege88
greyeyegoddess
9 posters
AuthorMessage
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Happy Birthday Dallas! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Dallas!   Happy Birthday Dallas! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Dallas! Birthd10
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Peege88
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Peege88

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dallas!   Happy Birthday Dallas! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Happy happy birthday!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Peege88
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dallas!   Happy Birthday Dallas! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:06 pm

happiest of birthdays to you, dallas!! hope your day is as special as you deserve!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dallas!   Happy Birthday Dallas! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Happy Birthday, Tex!

Happy Birthday Dallas! 4042d41c

Gerry picked a little something just for you:

Happy Birthday Dallas! 255265-gerard-butler-dejeune-a-new-

Happy Birthday Dallas! Mybutler171
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dallas!   Happy Birthday Dallas! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:37 am

To my Snoopy on her 40th birthday .....

Happy Birthday Dallas! Woodstock--Snoopy

Love,
your Woodstock.

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dallas!   Happy Birthday Dallas! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:53 am

Feliz cumpleanos, Dallas!
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dallas!   Happy Birthday Dallas! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 am

Happy Birthday, Dallas!
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dallas!   Happy Birthday Dallas! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Said it in the other thread by Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dallas!   Happy Birthday Dallas! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:37 am

Nay wrote:
To my Snoopy on her 40th birthday .....

Happy Birthday Dallas! Woodstock--Snoopy

Love,
your Woodstock.

I'm NOT 40!!!!

You are a trouble maker.

BTW, thanks all for the birthday wishes. I've been busy with DIFF, and haven't been around much.

Lou Diamond Phillips was at the screening tonight. But I was more excited about Glen Morshower being in the audience. He plays Agent Aaron Pierce on "24"- and I love Jack Bauer and Agent Pierce! If you look him up, you'll recognize him. He plays a lot of millitary types. He was a General in Transformers (and the sequel).
I took a pic of him with my friend. He was so nice. No one seemed to recognize him. Didn't get one for myself. I dunno -- I haven't taken any pics, gotten any autographs etc. I guess I'm not that into it all. Just like the experience of the film festival.
BTW -There was only a handful of people standing around getting pics with Lou. I swear, we could have talked to him forever or gone out and had a drink with the guy. It was so casual. No craziness. People in Dallas don't seem to get all crazy about celebs - or at least I haven't seen it. It's nothing like the clips I've seen on Youtube at other film festivals.

More later.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dallas!   Happy Birthday Dallas! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:56 am

I think it must be a midwestern thing. George Clooney was filming here in St Louis for about 4-5 months and no one really made a big deal about it, to my knowledge. I think the news only mentioned it like 2 times, and there was no on set footage. A fan did happen to get one picture of him at a place of business that was showed on the news. He wasn't filming at the time, just passing through (maybe they were using the building to film or something).

I'm glad you're having a great time, film festivals are a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dallas!   Happy Birthday Dallas! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:39 am

same in atlanta. movies are filmed here all the time....to no fanfare and no craziness. funny how that works........
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dallas!   Happy Birthday Dallas! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:09 pm

It's ok. I didn't tell too many people about the 'special number' birthday.

So how did you actually celebrate your big birthday?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dallas!   Happy Birthday Dallas! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:46 am

Hahahaha!

You just love to stir the pot with lies...

I spent my birthday at DIFF. Got tons of calls, texts and cards & packages. It was nice. My ex boyfriend from college ran into my parents on my birthday (so random as he just moved there a few years ago) and told them to tell me happy birthday. Kind of nice that he remembered. He was my first true love, and I was his. Kind of a blast from the past.... Smile

Just got in from visiting with one of my best friends from college. He was in town with his new girlfriend and wanted me to spend some time with her. It was great catching up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dallas!   Happy Birthday Dallas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Dallas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Pantry Member Stuff :: Prayers and Thoughts, Birthdays and Anniversaries, Well Wishes and Dedications :: Birthdays and Anniversaries-
Jump to: