The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed

Go down 
+6
pamelajane
greyeyegoddess
Nay
LegoJulie
DonnaKat
Dallas
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed   He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:39 pm

andrea wrote:
got your drift Ger ! Its not easy these I am on my own now for eight years now , I am 37, and I see in mork (pub) everyday mean flirting, cheatin and not being really honest with their girlfriends and women and sometimes I just think and watch, whats bloody point of an relationship. I am really startin to get used being on my own...I am sure there are trustful men out there too but havent found one yet. But not only men cheat and do other things seen woman handling like too.

A bar or pub is never a good place to find a guy for a serious relationship. Most men are there for one thing and one thing only and many of them are already in relationships or married sometimes.

Saturday night at the grocery store is a great place. Lonely, good guys are usually out getting their food, if they don't have a steady, and they're all over the place.

kayanne wrote:
Girls, there are still many good guys out there. Come to Tennessee!

Tennessee does have some good guys. I've been through there a couple of times and they set the example for true southern gentlemen, they really do. Now if they only looked like Elvis, Luke Bryant or Kenny Chesney!

They say Alaska is ten males to one female, if you're looking, however, Alaska has the highest rape rate in the country. Not too gentlemanly there!

Colorado has more females than males and some of the guys there are real A holes! I'm not sure why that is. When I lived there, I had some of the rudest things said to me for no apparent reason from total strangers. Many of them wear those long mustaches and fancy themselves cowboys, outlaws or mountain men. The guys I knew that were real cowboys were the nicest and most polite. Everything was "ma'am".

There's still a few gentlemen out there but they usually keep a low profile. Unfortunately, I think they are the minority.

Ger
Back to top Go down
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed   He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:38 pm

GOOOD ONE GER !!!

"Saturday night at the grocery store is a great place. Lonely, good guys are usually out getting their food, if they don't have a steady, and they're all over the place. "

our grocery shops are closed saturday nites...

Never found my boyfriends in my workin place anyway, would never do that I just see a lot of things in my work.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed   He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:02 am

The place not to pick up a quality man: Nightclubs in Belgrade. But if you go, avoid the ones singing "Sex Bomb."
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed   He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:32 am

kayanne wrote:
The place not to pick up a quality man: Nightclubs in Belgrade. But if you go, avoid the ones singing "Sex Bomb."

He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed - Page 2 415251

Ger
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed   He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:05 pm

He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed - Page 2 646968 Good one!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed   He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:24 pm

I hardly even recognized the song when they were singing it.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed   He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He Made His Own Filthy, Whorish Bed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: I Heard it Through the Grapevine...Unofficial Stuff-
Jump to: