The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party Empty
PostSubject: Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party   Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:41 pm

Pics at link.

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2010/03/04/hayden-panettiere-and-gerard-butler-party-at-chateau-marmont

Hayden Panettiere And Gerard Butler Party At Chateau Marmont
MAR 4, 2010 AT 09:23 AM

Hayden Panettiere, Gerard Butler, Sofia Vergara, and Stephen Dorff were seen arriving to Chateau Marmont for a Pre-Oscar party late last night.

I still can't get used to Hayden with this dark hair, but we all know that actresses tend to change their look only for a short while. She'll be back to blonde in no time. It does look really healthy though, right?

Speaking of which - anyone know of a good salon in NYC for hair extensions? I chopped my hair off a few days ago and I am regretting the decision. Want to do a little research.

Photos by INF
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party   Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Another article:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-gerard-butler-toast-pre-oscar-bash

EXCLUSIVE: Gerard Butler The Toast Of Pre-Oscar Bash

All eyes were on Gerard Butler at a pre-Oscar bash at Los Angeles' famed Chateau Marmont hotel Wednesday night, and RadarOnline.com has all the juicy details for you.

One party guest summed up the Butler situation best, saying, "It was a non-stop stream of ladies, all wanting a piece of him."

But the non-stop gawking from the line of long-legged beauties proved to be too much of a good thing for the hunky 300 star, who was overheard telling a pal, "I can handle it at the beginning of the night but by the end I am so over it... for heaven's sake I just want a little space!"

Leonardo DiCaprio was also there and played it low key, mingling with Entourage stars Kevin Connolly and Jerry Ferrara. Our source told us that DiCaprio and Butler were within a few feet of one another for more than 20 minutes, and didn't exchange so much as a “Hello.”

Newly-engaged Hillary Duff was spotted sporting a huge rock and chatting it up with NBC's Jeff Zucker, according to our source.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party   Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:56 pm

That's the price one pays when one's PR consistently dubs one as "ladies man", "hunk", "womanizer", etc.

You can't have it both ways.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party   Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:16 pm

More pics here:

http://x17online.com/celebrities/gerard_butler/sexy_beast_alert-03042010.php
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party   Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:55 pm

It's party time!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party   Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:39 am

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party   Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:50 am

Is that 1 + 3 guest or 1 + 2 = 3??

Lot of love to give out.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party   Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:54 am

One was his little blonde assistant (or Alan's) Danielle. I think there was a guy with them. But alas, it wasn't FryGuy...... Sad

At least he noticed his friends weren't with him and turned around!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party   Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:08 am

Autograph hound chick in the red shirt is there again.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party   Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Ahhhh...what a life...to be an autograph hound....sigh...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party   Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Not for me, I'm afraid. I don't like desperate people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party   Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Sightings/Latest News-
Jump to: