The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute Empty
PostSubject: Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute   Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:24 am

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809998233/video/18329572
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute   Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:12 am

Firstly, WITHOUT A DOUBT I WILL SEE THIS MOVIE. cheers

Secondly, Butler's voice and the Chief do not go match in my eyes. Ferguson however is perfect. Another problem: How does a slightly Scottish sounding Chief have an American voiced son in this story?

Thirdly, this is not how I remember the book so I may need to have another look.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute   Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:24 am

I thought the exact thing about Butler's voice. It just didn't seem to go with the character in this short clip. Hopefully, in the movie it will mesh. I think it looks good and will definately see it.

I'm guessing that Gerry will be at the premiere with all his neices in tow, if you believe the twitter about them taking a week off from school to attend a premiere with him. It would have eto be this movie, unless they are Jen fans and that movie is clean enough for children!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute   Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:36 am

Toothless is sooooooooo cuuuuuuuute!

Y'all's brains are too stuck on that voice going with that face. I thought the Chief sounds like big guys named Tiny, large bods, squeaky high voices. I suppose he looks like someone who should have a low booming voice, definitely with more resonance than GB's voice.

If I can get used to Yoda sounding like Miss Piggy, y'all can get used to big Tiny sounding like the Phantom.
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute   Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:09 pm

looks fun that film but I am sure it wont be shown over here would have to order the original DVD to here G.B voice looks really funny !
..........just seen in our newspapers today its in our cinemas now but as I said I would have to order the english version of the dvd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute   Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final trailer from Yahoo! Movies - Very Cute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies :: How to Train Your Dragon-
Jump to: