The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company Magazine UK 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Company Magazine UK 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Company Magazine UK 2010   Company Magazine UK 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Thanks Dallas!! Very Happy

Company Magazine UK 2010 Scan0001-5

Company Magazine UK 2010 Scan0002-5
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Company Magazine UK 2010   Company Magazine UK 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Wow, that's a change from what he used to say about being sexy.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Company Magazine UK 2010   Company Magazine UK 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Translated as: "Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful!"

My translation: "Gerry's just jealous cuz he didn't bring sexy back."

But seriously, I think Johnny Depp is a hell of a sexy actor. In fact, back in the day I had it BAD for him. But he developed beyond the sex symbol, and became a serious actor. He wasn't/isn't afraid to take the "less attractive" roles for the means of his craft.

I guess it all depends on how you want others to perceive you. If you want to be known as a sex symbol, then by all means go for it. It worked for Marilyn Monroe. But if one wants to expand his/her horizons, it might mean taking a role that isn't so pleasing to the eyes...has he forgotten how appealing the Phantom was, or was that too long ago now?
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Company Magazine UK 2010   Company Magazine UK 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:58 pm

funny, in the article is says, he used to be a player...He's settled down...

Great actor!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Company Magazine UK 2010   Company Magazine UK 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:11 am

Quote :
But I'm not going to wear a set of black false teeth or put on 25 stone just to be repulsive. If I'm sexy, I'm sexy - I'm sorry!

Didn't he put on makeup and get somewhat disfigured for the Phantom? How is that different than putting in false teeth? And hasn't he done interviews where he said that he isn't "precious" about his appearance and if the role calls for a scar, then he wants a scar or some sort of crap (refering to Beowulf and Leonidas)? He talks out of both sides of his mouth - which is why I don't take his interviews too seriously.

BTW Gerry, I don't think anyone expects any actor to gain 25 stone for a role. Isn't that like 350 pounds?

I, for one, would love to see him ugly up for a role and/or take a role in which there is nothing attractive or redeeming about the character. I think he relies too much on his looks in roles. I want less heavy sighing, glaring, or pensive-looking posing and more conventional acting in an upcoming role.

Just my 2 cents. I'm snowed in and bored.
And these Canadians are boring me with their opening ceremonies. But I have the attention span of a two year old, so there you go.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company Magazine UK 2010   Company Magazine UK 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company Magazine UK 2010
Page 1 of 1