The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Untitled Peter Farrelly/Charles Wessler Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Untitled Peter Farrelly/Charles Wessler Project Empty
PostSubject: Untitled Peter Farrelly/Charles Wessler Project   Untitled Peter Farrelly/Charles Wessler Project Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:51 pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1333125/

It says it's in post production? Does anyone have IMDB Pro?

Here's some more info:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/10/16/2009-10-16_hugh_jackman_k ate_winslet_unite_for_farrelly_brothers_short.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hugh Jackman, Kate Winslet unite for Farrelly Brothers' short
Gatecrasher

Friday, October 16th 2009, 4:00 AM

The Farrelly brothers are at it again.

The producing duo, best known for gigglefests like "There's Something About Mary," shot scenes with Hugh Jackman and Kate Winslet this week at the Thompson Gild Hall hotel in the Financial District. An industry source confirms that the work will be a part of a series of shorts.

According to an onlooker, Jackman and Winslet broke for lunch at the Libertine after wrapping up work on the light-hearted set. "It's certainly a comedy," the source says. "They were laughing the whole time."
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Untitled Peter Farrelly/Charles Wessler Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled Peter Farrelly/Charles Wessler Project   Untitled Peter Farrelly/Charles Wessler Project Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:53 pm

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Interview-Seann-William-Scott-Wants-To-Play-Jack-Skellington-On-Broadway-17218.html

Quote :
I'm the only person who enjoyed Mr. Woodcock--
You did? Dude, you're not the only one. You know who else did? Gerard Butler. I worked with him and Brett Ratner and [Johnny] Knoxville. It's a cool movie with all these awesome actors, all short films. I was so excited to meet him. I love that guy. But he saw Woodcock. He thanked me for it, dude! I was like, 'What? You're the only person I've ever met who saw that movie, except for my mom.' And you! That's great.
Back to top Go down

Untitled Peter Farrelly/Charles Wessler Project
Page 1 of 1