The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010   Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:28 pm

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/02/01/gerard-butler-talks-romance-rumors/

Quote :
Gerard Butler has a phone conversation while he spends time on Monday (February 1) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 40-year-old Scottish hunk chatted using a headset on his phone.

Gerry recently told the UK’s Daily Record that he’s well aware of the rumors he and his co-stars are romantically linked.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if I was linked to Craig [Ferguson, his How To Train Your Dragon co-star],” Gerry laughed.

“But maybe they’ll come up with a way to say I had an affair with the dragon. Or that I had sex with all of them.”

Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010 Gerard-butler-beverly-hills-head-9
Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010 Gerard-butler-beverly-hills-head-8
Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010 Gerard-butler-beverly-hills-head-7
Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010 Gerard-butler-beverly-hills-head-6
Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010 Gerard-butler-beverly-hills-head-5
Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010 Gerard-butler-beverly-hills-head-4
Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010 Gerard-butler-beverly-hills-head-3
Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010 Gerard-butler-beverly-hills-head-2
Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010 Gerard-butler-beverly-hills-head-1
Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010 Gerard-butler-beverly-hills-headset
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010   Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:36 am

Great jeans.
Nice belt.
Ditch those sunglasses.

Now, the blue alien shoes .... Do you think he's on commission?
Back to top Go down

Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors (JustJared) - Feb 1, 2010
Page 1 of 1