The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler sets the record straight about his relationship with Jennifer Aniston

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler sets the record straight about his relationship with Jennifer Aniston Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler sets the record straight about his relationship with Jennifer Aniston   Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler sets the record straight about his relationship with Jennifer Aniston Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler sets the record straight about his relationship with Jennifer Aniston

LIONSGATE - Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler has set the record straight about his relationship with actress Jennifer Aniston, and ladies - he's still single and keen to settle down! Well, kind of.

The actor, who is busy promoting his new film 'Gamer', has been plagued by reports he's dating co-star Aniston while the pair shoot their new movie, 'The Bounty'.

Butler, however, is laughing off the rumored romance.

"I am dating a bevy of beauties and it's exhausting trying to keep up this film career. I don't know why you bother setting the record straight because it doesn't matter, people just print it anyway. But no, there's nothing going on between Jen and I. I'll say it again and I'll be asked it for the next couple of months - can you set the record straight, I'll set it straight and people will still go on saying it, but no," Butler said.

One of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors, Butler says he'd like to settle down.. one day.

"Oh yeah, I'd definitely like to settle down, but I'm.. (laughs) somebody here has a Wildcats hat on and I keep seeing it and you just said 'Would you like to settle down?' and the first thing I was going to say is, but there's a bit of a wildcat still in me."

The 39-year-old Scottish actor is in tip-top shape for his latest action thriller 'Gamer', in which he plays a wrongfully convicted soldier forced to join a human video game.

Butler says he underwent an intensive fitness regime to get in shape for the role, including lifting weights, cardiovascular training and high altitude training.

"It's just all about sticking your shoulders up and puffing your chest up," Butler laughs.

The actor admits before his final body scene was even over, he was reaching for the phone to order a pizza.

"Pretty much from an hour before I'm finishing my last kind of topless scene or really body scene, I'm already, the Pizza Parlour has been called, it's on it's way, together with apple pie and ice cream and everything you can imagine. And that carries on for about 4 months... (laughs) until I get the next role I have to get into shape for and I panic and go back into this 24 hour a day training," Butler says.

The action hero may be a superstar, but he admits his mum still gives him chores when he's at home.

"You know, getting out the vacuum cleaner, washing up the dishes, maybe a bit of dusting. I'll try and remind her that I'm a major Hollywood star and she's like, great, get in there, wash the dishes. It doesn't work with your mum!"

Butler's film 'Gamer' hits cinemas on September 4.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler sets the record straight about his relationship with Jennifer Aniston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler sets the record straight about his relationship with Jennifer Aniston   Hollywood heartthrob Gerard Butler sets the record straight about his relationship with Jennifer Aniston Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:01 am

Quote :
"...I'll try and remind her that I'm a major Hollywood star and she's like, great, get in there, wash the dishes. It doesn't work with your mum!"
Dude, hire a maid for your mother already!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1