The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extended interview from ShortList.com

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Extended interview from ShortList.com - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended interview from ShortList.com   Extended interview from ShortList.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:57 pm

http://agentbedhead.com/index.php/archive/wait-%e2%80%98til-you-see-what-i-did-with-the-creamed-corn/

Wait ‘til You See What I Did with the Creamed Corn
By Mr. Atoz in Gerard Butler

Gah. First Sharon Stone takes a golden shower, and now this. These Hollywood types are worse than medical students. Gerard Butler’s new movie Gamer opened today, and the actor took a few minutes out of his busy schedule to talk up the film and to share a special moment from his days on the production. I really don’t feel like paraphrasing this, so let’s just let Gerard talk for a moment, shall we?

I wrote to the two directors on ‘Gamer’ separately. I wrote that me and the stunt guys are having a blast and sent them half a dozen doughnuts each as a thank you. They were so chuffed. The next day we got six fresh doughnuts and shoved them between our a*s cheeks… and took a Polaroid.”

Butler sent copies of the pic to the two directors, who were less than thrilled to think they’d been devouring sugary, anal goodness. Butler also mentioned that the cast members celebrated his birthday by dropping trou to reveal “Happy Birthday Gerry” written across their buttcheeks. At that point in this TMI interview, Butler finally realizes: “Come to think of it, there was a little too much ass in the making of this film.” I guess we’ll all find out exactly how much ass when the weekend box office returns come out.
Back to top Go down

Extended interview from ShortList.com
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Interviews-
Jump to: