The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction Empty
PostSubject: Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction   Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:05 pm

http://www.hollywoodcharityauction.com/LAW-ABIDING-CITIZEN-Movie-Premiere-Gerard-and-Jamie,name,104654,auction_id,auction_details

The film stars Gerard Butler as Clyde Shelton, an "everyday guy" who decides to take justice into his own hands after a plea bargain sets his family's killers free. His target: The district attorney who orchestrated the deal. It's directed by F. Gary Gray, who last brought us The Italian Job and A Man Apart before that. Also stars Oscar-winner Jamie Foxx!

This package contains:

* Two tickets to the Premiere of Law Abiding Citizen in LA
* Two tickets to the After-party
* Date will be Oct. 13 or 14
* Tax-deduction for every dollar over $500 bid

Bidding starts at $599. Just so you know, I bid on TUT auction when they had it up, and within a day someone had bought it out from under me by buying it outright and paying the $1999. So I expect this will happen again. If not, if someone wants to bid and split the cost...I'm willing to go half, up to a certain amount.

I found out that I have over 25,000 AA frequent flyer points, so I can fly to LA for exactly $5. So either way, I think I'll be going - whether it be inside the premiere or outside with the peasants. It's a long way to go for an In and Out Burger, but I've always wanted to try one. Maybe I could stop by Shin too, and put in a word for the Pantry. *snort*

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction   Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:46 am

If I had a job...

And Shin's would be a great place just to eat. Who knows who you might see the next day, like that fan on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction   Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:27 pm

Bidding closed. Someone by the name of "Gerry1113" did the buyout at 1999.00.

It must be nice to have that much money to throw around. I wonder if the winner is from Scotland? Laughing I wouldn't be a bit surprised....
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction   Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Laughing

Look out Senor Butler! She's baaaack.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction   Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:15 pm

lol!

Oh dear, you all make me cry with laughter.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction   Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Law Abiding Citizen Premiere Ticket Auction
Page 1 of 1