The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

F Gary Gray - claims to have LAC premiere invite for those who promote him

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

F Gary Gray - claims to have LAC premiere invite for those who promote him Empty
PostSubject: F Gary Gray - claims to have LAC premiere invite for those who promote him   F Gary Gray - claims to have LAC premiere invite for those who promote him Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:47 pm

Okay, I've been following F Gary Gray on Twitter for a while, and here's the deal...he is claiming to have an 'invite' to the LAC premiere to the person who brings him the most followers on Twitter - http://twitter.com/F_Gary_Gray . Now of course nothing is keeping you from promoting yourself, and I wouldn't blame you if you did...but if any of you don't want to go and want to promote me, then please do so, if you wish. Wink So far we know the big Gerry sites are going to have an advantage, so we're the underdogs....so it would be great to have a representative from the Pantry there....

So....if you have a Twitter account and start following him, please tell him that www.twitter.com/DonnaKat sent you....I'd be much obliged... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

F Gary Gray - claims to have LAC premiere invite for those who promote him Empty
PostSubject: Re: F Gary Gray - claims to have LAC premiere invite for those who promote him   F Gary Gray - claims to have LAC premiere invite for those who promote him Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:54 pm

ok, I'm not following him yet.

I would have thought that most Gerry fans are following him, though, so maybe they are at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: F Gary Gray - claims to have LAC premiere invite for those who promote him   F Gary Gray - claims to have LAC premiere invite for those who promote him Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:46 am

I had a fan ask me last night to promote her and I think she got upset with me when I didn't, but I tried to explain to her that I was already following him. The fan in question said to me that if I promote her she'd take me, but he never said if you can bring a guest. Besides, he wants new followers, not shout outs from existing ones. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he's just BS'ing about the whole thing...he hasn't come out with any specifics as to what he's "offering" or how he's tallying the followers. He says an invite to the premiere, but fans go to that anyway. Maybe it's a ticket to actually see the movie. I hope he's planning on going thru with what he's saying, because if it turns out he isn't...well, you know how Gerry's fans can be!

Thanks to Peege for recommending me! Why didn't you recommend yourself though?
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: F Gary Gray - claims to have LAC premiere invite for those who promote him   F Gary Gray - claims to have LAC premiere invite for those who promote him Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:37 pm

I wonder how he is going to figure out the followers...

I really hate it when people go out and try to promote themselves to get followers because you get worthless followers

Besides, I really have no interest in following the guy, only if it will help you, other than that, maybe after the premiere, I'd let him go.

Does he actually respond to people? It seems like he doesn't. If that is the case, I don't consider him a good person to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F Gary Gray - claims to have LAC premiere invite for those who promote him   F Gary Gray - claims to have LAC premiere invite for those who promote him Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F Gary Gray - claims to have LAC premiere invite for those who promote him
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies :: Law Abiding Citizen-
Jump to: