The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GERARD BUTLER Playing Tourist In Italy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

GERARD BUTLER Playing Tourist In Italy Empty
PostSubject: GERARD BUTLER Playing Tourist In Italy   GERARD BUTLER Playing Tourist In Italy Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Pics at link:

http://imnotobsessed.com/2013/06/24/gerard-butler-playing-tourist-italy/

GERARD BUTLER
Playing Tourist In Italy

Posted on June 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM

GERARD BUTLER Playing Tourist In Italy FFN_DefaultLightbox_51138329
Bellissimo!  Gerard Butler certainly seems to be enjoying his vacation in Capri, Italy today. The ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ actor was spotted out and about in the city playing tourist.  Gerard took lots of photos and even hopped on a boat after grabbing some ice cream from a street vendor.
Gerard looked pretty hawt too in his cargo shorts and t-shirt. I love when a man can look just as good in a a suit as he can in shorts!  I’m totally jealous that Gerard is in Capri too – that’s the one place I really want to visit!  The actor has said that after he shoots a movie he likes to decompress with a trip.  Sounds like a plan to me!
Back to top Go down

GERARD BUTLER Playing Tourist In Italy
Page 1 of 1